entry ! by will byers

Based on Click to view
Artist will byers [gallery]
Time spent 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

entry !

Postby will byers » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:33 pm

I have been ordered to watch over this creature over the night, I can already feel the anxiety creeping up my back. Like the waves engulfing the sand at an ocean, the poor vulnerable sand, sitting and waiting to be thrown around by force. I have to keep my eyes open wide over the duration of the night or else this da- creature will lash out. One of the worst jobs in this facility, if you even have the guts to blink, it lunges out. God forbid the spawn of the devil doesn't have an eye on them. One quick-witted laugh or comment can get ya dead, laying on the floor possibly foaming at the mouth. This... this creature is ruthless. I keep this diary close to me in the case my future kids wonder where I am or maybe to continue my legacy while I'm gone. I just hope with one little flicker of a light that I'll be alright.
H̶̻͒Ó̴̪U̴̱̿R̷͓̄ ̷̼͌2̶̨̏8̵̙̈́

My eyes are weighing my body down like a bunch of chains, I'm sinking and drowning in an ocean full of letters. Ah, I'm afraid I never explained why I'm so afraid, or anything about this creature, pardon my manners. You see, this creature thrives off of attention, when I say thrive I mean
THRIVE!
Even one glimpse to the corner will anger this devil. Attention must give it some form of energy, some form of love. I'm afraid we haven't had the most time to research it but we certainly hope to gain more. It is kind of hard though considering your eyes have to be on it constantly. Don't let looks deceive you! This is no lovable feline! A demon! A wretched demon! That's what this thing is! Why we continue to experiment, torture, and keep this thing, I have no idea! I'm beginning to hear noises... not good... I'll get back to writing in a bit.

H̷̲̃O̸͎̕U̸̻͝R̴̗̾ ̴̙͑3̴̢̀6̵̬̄

I cannot do this anymore, I have to close my eyes. The urge to close them is unbearing and painful, this, this whole job, it has ruined me. It's drained me to a mear speck, a smudge, I am no longer human. The dark bags under my eyes are weighing them down like a shipwreck sinking... I feel my eyes closing,

Ĝ̵̰͚̮̳͙̼͎̹̾̄̃̂̐̚Ơ̴̛̻̖̳̝͑̅͌̂̏̂̐͆̚Ǫ̸̢͉̦̫̘̱̟̦͉̇̿͆̎̔͊̕Ḍ̸̡̧̻̖͍͕̜͎͍̮̳̐̒̈́̈̓͐̈͛͜͝͠͝B̵̨͓̰͖͇̟̼̠̳̪̺̮̘̦̩̓̀̃̇̓̏́ͅY̶̨̧̢̠̟̹̗̣̭̥̼̯͖̥̔̍̌̍͛̓̒̔͑̍̄̆̈́̊Ě̸̢̺͙̭̺͎̱̤̳̯͓̏͗͂͂̄̓̄́̃͝

aaa this was a practice for writing and drawing! sorry if the writing isnt the best, i tried haha- i love the whole idea behind this wonderful rpg! i'll try my best to make more entries :)
░░░░░░
░░░░░░

. . . . . . . .
████
████
████
████

link here,
link here,

─────
████
████
░░░░░░░
╒══════╕

text box one

└──────┘

█████████
────────────
█████████
───── 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝!
╒══════════╕

text box two

└──────────┘
░░░░░░░
. . . . . . . .

will byers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: entry !

Postby saraphena » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:18 pm

i really like this idea and love the writing you did for them!
      i'm looking forward to seeing more from you ^^
saraphena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: entry !

Postby will byers » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:21 pm

saraphena wrote:
      i really like this idea and love the writing you did for them!
      i'm looking forward to seeing more from you ^^

thank you :D
░░░░░░
░░░░░░

. . . . . . . .
████
████
████
████

link here,
link here,

─────