Artist tenlittlesoldierboys [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Entry - Death's Head Hawk Moth

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:44 am

Username: tenlittlesoldierboys
      Number of Customs you already own: 8
      Artist Choice: Yugi (or any other, if not available)

MYO Ticket: ST Butterflytufts - Gold Drop Helicopis Variant
      Add-on: Rare Add-On
      Mutations: Butterfly Tufts; Major Mane Mutation

Name: Iye (meaning "Smoke")
      GFBP: male

Physical Description: The exact design will be up to the artist; however, it should mostly be based off the Death's Head Hawk Moth, with the skull design on the wings and an extra skeleton design on the Viscet.
      I also imagine him having a few design aspects of ravens - black feathers in the design, here and there.
      His Major Mane Mutation would be long and shaggy hair, parts of it in many, untidy braids.
      He prides himself by wearing accessoires he made himself. Most are made from feathers and bones.
      He appears to be blind on one eye. Was it another sacrifice for his immortality? Or just an accident? Something else? Nobody knows.

Personality: Quite difficult to tell, as he is hardly ever seen by other Viscets.
      Many individuals say different things about him; it seems to depend on how they treat him and how well he likes them.
      He can go from a calm and wise guy, sharing wisdom and secrets with you, from a fury who will hunt you down, if you make him angry. Most of the time he barely speaks, if he does, he likes to talk in ancient languages that nobody speaks anymore.
      He is, however, easily offended. "Don't take it personal" - but he will.

Who are they? What role do they fill in your viscet world? : - He used to be a a shaman of a long extinct Native American tribe
      - that tribe suddenly disappeared from all records
      - all of them literally just vanished
      - except for him; and he never talks about what actually happened
      - was he lucky to survive? or was he who made them all disappear? nobody knows
      - he still lives where his tribe once used to settle down, the place has become a gate between universes and thus has stayed untouched from civilisation
      - he discovered the secret to immortality, a doomed blood-magic ritual, that gave him his wing-mutation
      - after 500 years, he established a spirit-like status; most other spirits, however, do not like him too much
      - can see the future and the past through his blind eye
      - is able to connect his spirit with animals and see through their eyes
      - he can detach his soul / spirit from his body, turning his spirit in a death's head hawk moth - like shape, that is able to roam around without the body
      - stories tell, that it is possible to find him, if you are really desperate and in need of help that nobody else can give you
      - he is willing to peform rituals and spells or create potions for a certain price. His price is not what you think it is
      - for the right price, he will do anything

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist