Artist Knickknacks [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

❄Prince, Problem Child, Fugitive, Leader❄

Postby Knickknacks » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:12 pm

Username:: Knickknacks
Number of Customs you already own:: 0, currently
Artist Choice:: Yugi or Kydashing- though I won't be picky if anyone else wants to make this dude <3
MYO Ticket:: T2
Add-on:: n/a? nothing trait-wise at least.
Mutations:: Mammal Ears (Fox/Uncommon) ; Fox Tail (Rare); Lion Mane (Uncommon) [Fox tail fully added into the Oekaki; the lion mane and ears are marked/shown by sketchy lines.
Physical Description::
Seeing as my oekaki skills aren’t... the best... I’m going to go ahead and provide a description here as well.

Primarily blue pelt, blended and varying between darker and lighter shades. Small lighter flecks speckling his fur like snow, maybe some slightly larger snowflake markings here and there. His mane is a light white-blue with darker streaks throughout. Green/slightly blue-green eyes.

Color-wise the Oekaki above is a guideline, if I do end up getting this guy whichever artist takes on his design can tweak the palette or individual colors of the palette if desired, or even add accent colors- so long as it stays mainly blue c;

Item-wise I'm thinking nothing crazy, maybe a scarf? Such as the one I drew rather badly in the bottom right corner of my oekaki- I’m thinking a dark blue scarf with some silver/white embroidery, maybe a little royal crest-looking thing or a snowflake depending on how detailed you want to be. I’m leaving this up tothe artist- I 100% want a scarf but you can have free reign with the design on it.
Last edited by Knickknacks on Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❄Lucius Boreas Fractalus

Postby Knickknacks » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:14 pm

Name:: Lucius Boreas Fractalus
GFBP:: Male
Personality::
Defining Traits- Charming; Clever; Undisciplined.

Lucius, as a prince, is expected to be charming. And indeed, that's one thing he's good at. The youngest prince of the Winter Monarchs is quite a popular figure in the kingdom, amiable and full of laughter, always ready with a joke or clever remark that serves mainly to endear him to his people.

But despite his likability, Lucius is an undisciplined fellow. As the youngest of his family, the thought of inheriting the throne is a distant reality for him, and as such he's pretty flippant and doesn't take the thought of responsibility seriously. He's a genuinely smart guy, but doesn't really apply himself in his studies or politics, making him a cause of quite a bit of aggravation to his parents and tutors. When it comes to slipping out of the palace to avoid social events or political summits, however, Lucius is a master of it.

Who are they? What role do they fill in your viscet world? ::
Lucius is a prince. A young prince- the youngest, in fact- but a prince nonetheless. The youngest son of the monarch family of the Winter Empire, a great icebound kingdom to the South. The possibility of inheriting the throne is slim for young Lucius, leading him to be flippant and irresponsible, prone to skipping lessons or social events whenever he pleases.

Lucius is also an ice mage- the first born to the royal line in generations. It's not a widely publicized fact, in part because he's not a very good ice mage- Lucius's propensity for skipping lessons includes those with his mage teacher, leading his powers to be less developed than one would expect of a young adult his age.

All in all, Lucius lives a carefree life- luxurious, free, and generally loved by his people. Things are good.

Or.. they were.

One night, Lucius returns from one of his late-night jaunts to find the palace- the enchanted ice palace that had stood for hundread of years, it was enchanted to never melt thiscan'tbehappening- collapsing and ablaze. Revolutionaries had utilized powerful, destructive magic to bring the place down, killing hundreds of palace workers and minor nobles... and Lucius's family.

Lucius stood there, too shell-shocked to feel anything but numb disbelief, before eventually turning and fleeing, not wanting to be anywhere near that horrible sight and afraid that whoever had destroyed his home might be looking for him, that they might know he was still alive. The prince flees the city onto the unforgiving Ice Plain, hoping that his feeble magic might be enough to shelter him from the cold... while Arcturus, ringleader of the revolution, installs himself as governor and, after encountering rumors of Lucius' survival, begins a hunt for the youngest prince- dead or alive. At the same time, a rebellion springs up quickly to combat the murderer of so many, clinging to the tale of the surviving prince as a beacon of hope for their cause...

aka this dude is the source of a whoooooole lot of political intrigue. yay.

Extras::

~*~

I’ve got quite the character arc planned for this dude, he’s gonna go through a lot and undergo great change as a result. Starting off as an undisciplined goofball, he’s gonna come home from a late night jaunt to literally find that his world has been turned upside down and set on fire, forcing him to flee from the revolutionaries responsible for it, out of the city and onto what they call the ‘Ice Plain.’

He’ll be caught in a storm and try to fend it off with his powers, which are weak from lack of use due to his frequent skipping of lessons. This’ll force Lucius to come to terms with the fact that, yeah, there are consequences for his lack of discipline and he’s paying the price right now. Expecting to die out there, he’ll instead be saved by a gal called Chione (an NPC currently, though I’m planning to have a custom made later on)- a powerful, almost legendary ice mage known for protecting travelers on the Ice Plain.

He stays with Chione for a while, learning from her of conditions back in the capital city and also being taught to better control his powers.
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me