Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Cyrus x Neomonni

Postby booklover789 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:39 am

Username: booklover789

Mother's Name: Neomonni
Mother's Location: Right Cat - Grey and Blue with Purple Heterochromia Eyes
Mother's Genotype: N/A - If it helps, I would guess that the real-life breed that's equivalent to her is a fairly fluffy and large breed, perhaps a Solid Grey Maine Coon.

Father's Name: Cyrus Misae
Father's Location: Left Cat - Yellow-ish and White with Solid Red Eyes
Father's Genotype: N/A - If it helps, I would guess that the real-life breed that's equivalent to him is a fairly fluffy and large breed, perhaps a Yellow Tabby Norwegian Forest Cat.

Anything Specific That You Want the Kittens to Have?: I'd like at least one kit to inherit his/her mother's heterochromia eyes, but the eyes don't have to be purple - I just want one to have heterochromia eyes of some type. I'd also like for one of the kits to have similar markings to his/her father - the markings on him are so intricate and seriously took the longest to do with this color-in, but I feel that they are so distinct that they should be passed down.

Anything Else? (Questions, Concerns, Etc.): Cyrus Misae's character page and Neomonni's character page are for more refs for you, as I had a bit of a hard time putting their designs onto these lines, for some reason. The refs are at the very bottom of their character pages - hope this helps you out!

Last bumped by booklover789 on Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:39 am.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups