Ten lords-a leaping | 432-436 | Winners! by gojo

Based on Click to view
Artist gojo [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
33 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Ten lords-a leaping | 432-436 | Winners!

Postby gojo » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:19 am

FINALLY

ten lords, ten leaping animals

432, Kangaroo rat

Mark owned by Yuroshi
this little guy is the lord of a plot of land in the north pole! what's he like?

ends january 15th at 11:59 est
Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b] (any kind of masculine identity)
[b]personality:[/b] (500 words max.)
[b]gif:[/b]
[b]extra:[/b] (1 max, art [b]or[/b] 300 words)

433, Tree frog

Keiokaro owned by gentle.wav
this guy prefers the jungles. he's quite expressive! what kind of faces does he make?

[b]expression drawing(s):[/b] (can be a sketch to fully rendered, 1-3 max.)

434, A-1 Pictures Panther

Kuronin owned by Yuroshi
this guy seems a bit lost. what does he rule over?

[b]his reign:[/b] (500 words max.)

435, Klipspringer
John owned by Queen Chrysalis
he seems to have jumped right in a puddle of mud... design his new clothes!
(you don't have to draw them, you can just gimme a palette. you can also color it in with this)
[b]palette:[/b]

436, Jumping spider

Noboru owned by Grey_Hoodie
with all those arms he could make stunning music. what's his favorite song?

[b]song(s):[/b] (1-3 songs max.)
Last edited by gojo on Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
gojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ten lords-a leaping | 432-436

Postby Yuroshi » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:24 am

username: yuroshi
name: Mark
personality: (500 words max.)
Mark is a very soft little thing... to strangers, anyway. He’s the sort of kid who inspires trust simply because you would look at him and see a precious, innocent little thing who only wants good for the world.
Of course, if you were really close to him, or one of his underlings, you’d quickly find out that it wasn’t the case. He is absolutely ruthless when it comes down to it, not afraid nor ashamed to use his appearance to get information, then shamelessly use it to blackmail you into doing what he wants. But he is still very loyal and kind, if you are on his good side. For many who are under his rule, he is a perfect leader- he is kind, and gives bonuses to those who are loyal to him as well. He values those who do well, and gives much to those on his good side. You just have to be careful to stay there.
gif: Image
extra: (1 max, art or 300 words)
Although he is a naturally sneaky and unforgiving individual, and his leadership abilities make him seem much older, Mark is only around 17 years old. His “baby-face” often makes him look much younger though. Homework takes full advantage of this often to get discounts, or weasel his way into someone else’s trust during spy duties. Although he is small and sweet looking, there is no denying that he can be incredibly dangerous.

4 (panther)
username: yuroshi
name: Kuronin
his reign: (500 words max.)
He had much, and ruled many, more than you might imagine for how nervous and quiet he acts now.. his kingdom wasn’t a traditional sort though. It was rather dangerous, actually, for he was what was known as a “mafia prince.” Many flocked to his gentle leadership, for he truly was a gentle leader, and most definitely the sort to sacrifice himself for any of his subjects. Yet, in the end, he was far too kind and obedient to rule the kingdom as he was meant to. He was far more prone to taking orders than giving them. He would never order someone else to commit acts of violence or crime, which in the mafia virtually guarantees failure. Yet, it wasn’t from any moral problems with it, for he would also commit those same acts. He just simply didn’t want his own subjects to even have the chance to suffer the consequences. So, unfortunately, his own kindness left his “kingdom” doomed to failure, absorbed rather peacefully into a rival group that moved into his lands. Although it is strange for the panther to get used to, it is much better for him and his subjects to be ruled by another, and he will eventually find he prefers it.
Due to his shy and kind nature, Kuronin is much beloved by all. Although his initial appearance makes him come off as rather intimidating, it is impossible to see him as such after spending time with him. He has a gentle, nervous smile, and speaks with the softest of voices accented with a stutter. He doesn’t seem, from a distance, like the soft and cuddly individual he actually is, but in actuality is one of the kindest individuals you will ever meet.
Last edited by Yuroshi on Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyandCat » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:30 am

username: KittyandCat
name:
song(s): (1-3 songs max.)

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cKy » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:33 am

username: tinytyn
name: aro
gender: androfluid meaning somebody whose gender fluctuates between masculine genders. he most commonly is a hemiboy and a boy. he uses male pronouns.
expression drawing(s): 3 sketches. (also, sounds like a dumb question but can we do sheets of faces? thnks)
extra: 1 artwork.
scott ༺♡༻ he him ༺♡༻ nzst utc+12 ༺♡༻ ༺♡༻ th ༺♡༻ artfight
“𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚔 & 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚎...!”
i like cky & 96bb & deron miller & bam margera & cds
cKy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiyorin » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:37 am

username: hiyorin
name: krito (pronounced jaeson)
his reign: the king awoke to the sound of a birds morning call and chattering from the streets below, signaling the start of a new day of business and barter in the local marketplace. he lazily rolled to the edge of his bed, the comfort of his silk robes urging him to stay curled up under the sheets. but before he could get himself comfortable once more, the doors to his room bursted open, causing the birds outside to flutter away and the king to turn his head turned towards the visitor. "well well well, to what do i owe the pleasure, miss?" he crowed with a smirk evident on his face. the girl standing by the doorway responded with a curt smile, her fist curled up with blatant annoyance. "your majesty," she answered, giving an elaborate curtsy before signaling to the maids behind her that she needed to speak in private. as the doors closed, the expression on her face cleared to a blank stare before taking the tablet in her right hand, raising it above her head and flinging it towards the king, barely giving him enough time to block it with a pillow. before he had a chance to say anything else, she ran towards the bed, grabbing the pillow out of his hands and knocking it to the ground. "you dARE block that, after all i've been through just this morning due to your lazy tendencies? the LEAST you could do is except a hit to the face. it's not like you wouldn't be getting any royal proposals and marriage offers regardless of a wound. it's almost scary how much the people, especially the ladies, adore you." he gave her a sheepish grin as she groaned, shaking her head before putting on a serious expression. "i've let you take your time, sleeping in until the early afternoon. now let's actually get some stuff done, alright?" before waiting for a response, she made her way to the windows and pulled back the curtains, allowing light to enter the room. the king made his way towards her, peering out towards the small dots on the ground. people. his people. quickly getting changed while his aide ran through the day's agenda, he started his way out of his chambers and towards the town. "alright, asuka, what's in store for darcnia (sound familiar???) today?"
extra: flying pigs
Last edited by hiyorin on Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hiyorin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khvoxtic » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:53 am

username: planiteri
name:
his reign: (500 words max.)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Emersyn ⯁]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
they/them | adult
kals xdm me

███████████████████
Feel free to DM me here or on discord if you
need to get in contact with me for anything!

[@khvoxtic on Dis] always open for a chat!
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CO1LD » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:02 am

433, Tree frog

username: oneinthecold
name: Wakia Kurianama
~All meanings are from the Japanese language~
Wakia; meaning young
Kuria; meaning clear
nama; coming from the word namachi meaning swamp

expression drawing(s):

extra: (300 words .w.)

wip?
CO1LD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:11 am

username: Queen Chrysalis

name: John

palette: Bloop

extra:

Personality: A real charmer who knows his way around words far too well for the tastes of some. John knows the in and outs of how to fight fair and how to fight dirty. Has a soft spot for the strange and unwanted souls of the world, will fight to protect them even if they don't want his help. Underneath suave charmer exterior lies a good heart, a free spirit who just wants to do some good in the world. Has an odd fascination for rather more fantasy styled clothes, which has strangely enough garnered him positive attention as well as negative. He revels in the attention his strange outfits gather
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:28 am

username: mimu
      name: Asahi
      song(s): x , x , x
      extra:👺
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

x
xx
Xx( ㅅ´ ˘ ` ) ── ★ ˙ ̟
Tinky | Artist | Adult
"I gave you all i had...i did"
xXXx✦ | Kals |
xxxxxArt credit !

Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chlorophyll » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:11 pm

username: Leafy.
name: Dorr (pronounced "door" fsr)
personality: Dorr is quite quiet. It's mostly just because he's really shy, but once he warms up he talks a lot. He doesn't warm up too often, because most get too cold first. Dorr is quite serious and often cane found in his library room just reading. He prefers nonfiction history the best.
gif: Image
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----venn / veee / leafy | agenderflux | they / he
----inactive for the most part sorry!
----sometimes i miss oekaki too much tho
----------------------------------------------------
𝐢 '𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝!
--------------------♪ ♫ ♬ (flash warning) --------------------------------------
chlorophyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me