Doctor Mason Weistrom - Viscet Contest Entry

Postby Shadow Striker » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:06 am

~Basics~

Username: Shadow Striker/ StrikerOfShadows
Number of Customs you already own: 6
Artist Choice: Strudel
MYO Ticket: t3
Add-on: Rare add-on
Mutations: Major mane (r), slit pupils (r), armored scales (r), spike set (uc), dragon nose (uc), smooth horns (uc)
Name: Mason Weistrom
GFBP: Male
Last edited by Shadow Striker on Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Avatar is made by the wonderful Yugi
~My Viscets~

Mordecai and Aonani owned by me.

Art by bellumi
Marrock and Whispering Echoes owned by me.
Aviana owned by ~Phantom
Art By Grifforik
Shadow Striker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Personality

Postby Shadow Striker » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:46 am

~Personality~

Dr. Weistrom is a well respected physician aboard the CSS Phoenix who is not known for their bedside manner. He is painfully blunt and feels sugarcoating things is a waste of time and efforts. Under the care of Mason Wesitrom, one does not have to wonder exactly how bad their condition is because he will tell you in a rather matter of fact way. If a patient doesn't follow up with their care routine prescribed, no worries, because the doctor will tell him exactly how stupid and careless that was. Despite the harsh honesty and brutal answers, he truly does care about his patients. The only reason he acts this way is because he wants to see those he treats recover fully and know the extent of their health problems.

Mason is always in doctor mode no matter how hard he tries. He is passionate about his work, and it shows in his day to day life. Many crew members constantly complain to the Captain about Mason's habit of giving unsolicited medical advice, but those close to him know that it's just his way of showing them he cares. He is a genuinely kind and gentle viscet with a big heart. When he took the Hippocrates Oath, he took it upon himself to live by it with every action he makes.

Despite his gentle nature, this viscet is incredibly stubborn and persistent. He will stop at nothing to complete what he sets out to do. If he says he will find a cure for a certain ailment, he pours all his heart into it, obsessing day and night. Due to his stubborn nature, he won't give up on even the most hopeless of cases. Unfortunately, this can lead to a lot of stress in Mason's life, as he grows closer than he should with his patients due to this. He wants to save everyone, even though he knows he can't.

The young doctor, as serious as he may be, is actually quite sociable. He craves the company of others, growing lonely easily. When withdrawn from socializing, he grows moody and depressed. If it's bad enough, he may start snapping at the ones around him. Although not one for partying, he welcomes going out for drinks or even things like bowling.
~My Viscets~

Art by bellumi
Aviana owned by ~Phantom
Art By Grifforik
Shadow Striker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

About Mason

Postby Shadow Striker » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:18 pm

~About Mason~

Mason Weistrom was born to a pair of viscets that loved him dearly. They were told they would never have their own viscling, so they commonly referred to him throughout his youth as their little miracle. He grew up spoiled, never truly wanting for anything. As he aged, he wanted to become a physician. His parents, wanting him only to be happy, fully supported his efforts and education.

Unfortunately, although Mason worked harder than all of his classmates, he was not the brightest student. Being rejected by the medical schools he applied for crushed his spirits, and he almost gave up. He felt he wasted his entire life up until this point and would never be able to fulfill his dreams of becoming a doctor. For months after his secondary school graduation, he sulked, not knowing what to do with his life. Not wanting anything more with his life, he settled for a lack luster job in retail.

This habit of self pity continued until he happened to stumble upon an advertisement on the local news board seeking new recruits for Stellar Cygniae. Pulling up information on his communicator, he saw they had a medical program, specializing in interstellar health. Rushing home, he threw himself into his studies to refresh before applying. Once he felt confident enough, he took the SC Academy placement test and surprised even himself by landing in the 5th percentile. In the following month, he began his career with Stellar Cygnaie, and within a few months of graduating the medical program, he found himself placed aboard the CSS Phoenix, where he continues to happily serve alongside the other crew members under Vemora Calawyx.
~My Viscets~

Art by bellumi
Aviana owned by ~Phantom
Art By Grifforik
Shadow Striker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me