Thana Species Entry- Updated (Minor Fixtures- 12/25) by Aliura

Based on Click to view
Artist Aliura [gallery]
Time spent 1 day, 21 hours
Drawing sessions 10
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Thana Species Entry- Updated (Minor Fixtures- 12/25)

Postby Aliura » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:18 am

Entry is under the cover. I will be sharing it with Thovatos so that they can see if they can follow the progress :) Sketch on the cover is just a preview :)

Adults- Finished
Nursery -Finished
Extras- Color palette, paw palette, eye/tongue palette-Finished

** Edits (12/25)- I fixed the background so that the shadow of the adult lines was on a separate layer from the bg, that way if its decided to re-position the lines the shadows can also be re positioned also. Nursery shadows were also added just in case nursery lines will be on the background instead of a different, solid colored bg.
I also added a layer for eye color for each (adult/nursery) and added another layer for the shine on the eyes just so it makes it easier to color the eyes in.
Last edited by Aliura on Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
Aliura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Thana Species Entry- Finished

Postby Aliura » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:59 am

- Finished-
They are a sugar glider/ferret and a larger animal hybrid. They're still a ferret/sugar glider hybrid which makes them smaller, hence the size difference between the creatures and the grass from the background.

Any kind of feedback would be helpful! (also if this doesn't win, I may be selling these lines)

The cover can be removed if the contest owner doesn't want a cover on the entries, Otherwise, the cover will be removed when the contest is over (/and if this entry loses)
Last edited by Aliura on Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aliura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Thana Species Entry

Postby Thovatos » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:26 am

They look lovely! The only change I made to the front post was removing unnecessary information <3 They are lovely looking for what you had in mind! They look like a better version of my old design! If you are wanting more feedback, feel free to message me <3
Thovatos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Thana Species Entry

Postby Aliura » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:31 am

Oh oops I must have missed that additional detail then thank you for the feedback! ^w^
Aliura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me