Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Pocket Lions Artist Search- OPEN! by chlorophyll

Based on Click to view
Artist chlorophyll [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 8 seconds
Drawing sessions 2

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Pocket Lions Artist Search- OPEN!

Postby chlorophyll » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:14 pm

A quick search up!

Here are just some rules, I know there are a few rebels out there >~<
-Do not remove the fake sign.
-These are not real PLs, unless you have a MYO to compensate the edits (Myos aren't working yet, so not at all rn)
Do not claim the species as your own.
-Only use the Main Lines (Nursery Lines do not work yet)

Prize things:
-A artist/guest artist position, depending on what you want.
-Basic Artist*

*A basic artist basically just means that you are allowed to use edits built into the lines and make designs, but not things where you need to custom draw it. Artists where I think you have potential and good designs but nnot good line edits can get this position. Over time, if I see improvement in other art things you might get promoted.

Go wild! please list the edits and if it's listed on the trait list then list that too. otherwise assign it the [N/A] rarity and it will get assigned one/added to the list eventually.
๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž,

โ”----------------------------------------------------โ”“-------------------------
----venn / veee / leafy | agenderflux | they / he
----inactive for the most part sorry!
----sometimes i miss oekaki too much tho
โ”—----------------------------------------------------โ”›
๐ข '๐ฆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐!
--------------------โ™ช โ™ซ โ™ฌ (flash warning) --------------------------------------
chlorophyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pocket Lions Artist Search- OPEN!

Postby .Shakira. » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:29 pm

m

Last bumped by chlorophyll on Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:29 pm.
Super cool yet disappointing Mexican scene teenage high school choir kid born on May 10th.

"KEEP MY PRIDE ON MY HIP, THAT'S A WEAPON I CAN'T LOOSE"
My name (alias) is Brekkie, I make hyperpop sometimes lol. I really like Drain Gang, Spider Gang, and 100 gecs. I used to be a COPPA player, and I am genuinely so sorry to everyone who had to deal with me during that era.
You can find me on most social medias under the username of dg_hotelbreakfast or brekkie.mp3 or under cantfreestyleondex

Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
.Shakira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me