Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

unrest. - new thread! by Venatici

Artist Venatici [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

unrest. - new thread!

Postby Venatici » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:45 pm

Last edited by Venatici on Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:07 am, edited 15 times in total.
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules

Postby Venatici » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:49 pm

These are the guidelines and rules you must abide by when adopting a character from Unrest. By posting on Unrest threads, owning a character, or attempting to obtain one, you automatically agree to these.

Community Rules wrote:▪ Follow all of the CS site rules, even on discord; we will enforce them or have CS staff enforce them
▪ Respect others and treat everyone with kindness, especially Unrest moderators
    Do not fight with members outside of character. If you have a personal issue with a user, simply block them and talk to a moderator or admin about the situation
    Any issues are to be messaged to the moderators or admins. If it is an issue where CS staff must be involved, then please contact us and we will help you contact staff to discuss the issue
    Keep personal drama outside of the group. If you need to talk to someone, always feel free to contact a moderator! Please note that if you bring drama into the group, if this drama turns into a fight, then the users involved will receive an official warning or strike (based on severity)
▪ Do not claim an Unrest character that is not yours to claim
▪ Do not impersonate staff, nor ask to be staff unless applications are open
▪ Do not spam any of the threads or they may become locked
▪ Guilt tripping or complaining about not winning an Unrest character is not tolerated
▪ If you are uncomfortable with a range of people, such as people of different genders, religions, and sexuality, then this group may not be for you. Don't join just to cause trouble!
▪ Unrest characters can be reclaimed by staff if you are banned

Rules for the ARPG wrote:▪ Having some form of website or separate thread for your Unrest characters is required
    This website/thread/etc must ONLY have official Unrest characters on it, not regular oc's
    You may have separate threads for different families/GROUPS NAME
▪ Characters in Unrest are your responsibility. Be sure to keep track of your character's statistics, currency, items, etc. The easiest way to do this is make a post with your characters information and keep track of it there
    These trackers should have proof of things gained, preferably through links
    Unrest staff are not responsible for archiving this information, but we will check from time to time to make sure it is accurate
▪ You may own as many Unrest characters as you can handle, but do not adopt them just to give them away or use as a breeder
▪ Feel free to gift or trade your Unrest character, BUT you (the original owner) must post the new user on the characters page
▪ While there are no activity checks for non-staff, activity is rewarded, so it is encouraged you participate, especially in events!
▪ Characters should be unique to Unrest! They may be inspired by other media, but cannot be similar to other characters, including the typical "mary sue" or "gary sue" characters
▪ Do not join Unrest with the intention of using the character elsewhere. If you want to use your character outside of Unrest, you cannot use the official Unrest reference

Staff Rules wrote:▪ To be added

Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

staff and staff applications

Postby Venatici » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:21 pm

Staff are users who have dedicated their time to Unrest in one way or another! Please treat them with respect and be aware of who are staff and who are not (so that users cannot impersonate a staff member).

Owners
crim.
howdy there! I'm crim, the maker of unrest! more info
here
(at some point)
will be done later
after some more internal work is done

jayustea
jay's info
will
go here
at some point

Moderators
Moderator wrote:Moderator applications will be open soon.

Rollers
Roller wrote:One main part of Unrest is the idea of D&D mechanics, as well as the ideas of activities. There are two aspects to being a roller. Pretty much this job is just rolling numbers through random.org for users and posting the results, and responding to posts to give people coins and experience. This is a fairly straight-forward and easy job to do! The most difficult part about this is just taking the time aside to do the rolls.
Number parameters (what people have to roll for an outcome) will already be made based on the activity and given before so you do not need to worry about coming up with the percentages yourself.
Handing out coins and experience is easy: you simply categorize the art (headshot, fullbody, background, etc) and simply hand out the coins/experience associated with what that art piece is.
Rollers are considered another part of staff and are able to claim their staff perks just like any other staff member!

Your job will include:
- Rolling outcomes for activities
- Handing out coins and experience (categorizing art/literature)
- Talking with other rollers to decide who will respond to people at that time
- Working with members to correct any mathematical mistakes

You will not be required to interact with the community or staff often, but you will have to be open to members contacting you about mistakes, and be comfortable talking to other rollers so that multiple people don't work on the same post at once!
You will have to respond to people on chickensmoothie, so you must be comfortable posting on here with outcomes/results!
You are recommended to join the discord to communicate with other rollers, but if you are able to work out an alternate system with rollers I am totally fine with that!

This is a good way to get involved with Unrest if you like coming up with ideas for prompts and like a job that is set out for you, and only requires some time and communication.

For any questions, comments, concerns, or inquiries please pm me. Otherwise, you may either post OR pm me the form below. I will choose the person whom I feel is the best fit for the position, so there is no "deadline". There will be multiple people for this position, so don't worry about competing with people for just one position!

I will be more than happy to help you also learn how to use the rolling system as well!
Code: Select all
    Username ;;
    How often are you online ;;
    Will you be on the community discord ;; (not made yet)
    Do you have past experience ;; (I will look at any past experience! If you have any experience with doing this stuff before, including if you have done it for an adopt event, please also state that)
    Why would you like this position ;;
    What would you contribute to the staff team ;;
    How would you plan to contact the other rollers to discuss ;;
    Any additional information / other ;;

Archivist
Archivist wrote:In order for everyone here to focus on the jobs we take on, we need archivists who are willing to document Unrest characters and user brackets (which are user made families / groups owned by said user). Brackets only need to have the leader(s) of the bracket and the user owning that bracket. The archivist is required to update their archive at least once a week (if there are any changes to be made) so that they do not fall behind in archiving!
The archivist will be an official staff position, same as any other, and receive staff perks! There will be one position open.

Your job will include:
- Setting up an archive for brackets with leader(s) and usernames; you may have users add more information, but this is not required
- Maintaining archive records on a weekly basis
- Interacting with members in a friendly and patient manner

You will not be required to interact with the community or staff often, but you may have to contact members for things such as names!
You will not be required to archive in a specific place; you may use whatever you feel comfortable (cs, google docs, etc)
You are recommended to join the discord to communicate with all staff easily, but it is not a requirement

This is a good way to get involved with Unrest if you are new to being a staff for places.

For any questions, comments, concerns, or inquiries please pm me. Otherwise, you may either post OR pm me the form below. I will choose the person whom I feel is the best fit for the position, so there is no "deadline". There is only one person for this position, so there will only be one "slot" open.

I will be more than happy to help you code the archive if that is not your thing.
    Username ;;
    Do you have past experience ;; (I will look at any past experience, especially archivist positions: if you have experience, please link)
    Do you agree to keep the information up to date as described in the application ;; (must be updated at least once every week)
    How often would you plan to update the archive ;; (do you have an idea of when you'd like to archive?)

Fanclub Manager
Fanclub Manager, wrote:A big part of Unrest is the ability to thrive in a community. So, naturally, there must be a place to help support this community. The fanclub manager is responsible for running the fanclub here on chickensmoothie! This entails creating and keeping the fanclub up to date with the latest news, as well as providing other member functions like character developing prompts. This is where you can be creative with what you want to do with the community! You can keep track of giftlines, member events, or even help host member of the month!
The fanclub manager is considered another part of staff and is able to claim their staff perks just like any other staff member!

Your job will include:
- Creating and updating the fanclub
- Keeping the fanclub up to date with news
- Provide member functions such as developing prompts
    - You can also host other functions like giftlines, MoTM, etc, but this is optional!
- Be active in the community on chickensmoothie

You will be required to interact with the community on chickensmoothie, but not required on discord. It is preferred you want to be creative with the position and help expand the community more with the chickensmoothie fanclub!
You will have to respond to people on chickensmoothie, so you must be comfortable posting on here!
You are recommended to join the discord to communicate with other rollers, but you are not required!

This is a good way to get involved with Unrest if you like coming up with ideas for character development prompts, like being creative not just through art, and want to be really active in the commnity!

For any questions, comments, concerns, or inquiries please pm me. Otherwise, you may either post OR pm me the form below. I will choose the person whom I feel is the best fit for the position, so there is no "deadline". There will only be one person for this position for the time being!

I will be more than happy to help you also learn how to use the rolling system as well!
    Username ;;
    Do you have past experience ;; (I will look at any past experience! If you have any experience with doing this stuff before, including if you have done it for an adopt event, please also state that)
    What plans do you have for the fanclub ;;
Last edited by Venatici on Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

founders and customs

information about making a free founder / ordering a custom here
Last edited by Venatici on Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unrest. - wip, no posting

reserved
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:22 pm

reserved
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:22 pm

reserved
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:23 pm

reserved
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:23 pm

last one!
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unrest. - fantasy arpg - open

Postby Venatici » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:24 pm

posting / marks / etc allowed!
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝’𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚒𝚝?
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕.

𝙸’𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸’𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── ♥ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love ♥ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gayrosebark bark
beankilogramgiant rat

──────── ♥ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist