Sebastian and Emma's kiddos by Happily Wrathful

Based on Click to view
Artist Happily Wrathful [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sebastian and Emma's kiddos

Postby Happily Wrathful » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:41 pm

yes I already planned out what their kids look like and infact ive already created their own stories

Xavier
Ezekiel
and
Ruby

Xavier isn't actually their kid he just lives with them cause he got no other family
hes 100% tusndere and sticks to Ruby like glue since she saved him from life on the street when they were much smaller. Also I forgot his scars ill fix that

Ezekiel is very quiet and a genius. hes very close to his mom and can use both of his parents powers water and lightning.

Ruby takes after her father. very extroverted and she will do anything for food. its easy to become her friend and her will is unbreakable. she has her mothers exact powers but her lightning is red.
Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sebastian and Emma's kiddos

Postby hugs100 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:51 pm

i know it's a little rude, but i've been thinking about her all frikin day that i've seen her. Is there any way i could have Ruby? Please, please?
~WOOT WOOT~

ImageImage
Hey there! My name is Hugs! I came up with this name because, well, I really like hugs! Naturally I'm a happy person, always joyful, clumsy, and excited about anything and everything. I'm very friendly and won't bite. I love hearing other people's opinions and getting to know the person itself! So, don't be afraid to be my friend! I don't have a life so please PM whenever!
stay awesome people!!
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sebastian and Emma's kiddos

Postby Happily Wrathful » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:05 pm

hugs100 wrote:i know it's a little rude, but i've been thinking about her all frikin day that i've seen her. Is there any way i could have Ruby? Please, please?

sorry shes not for sale :((((
Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me