Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Pudgeums - Adopt by lilpupin

Based on Click to view
Artist lilpupin [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 1 second
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Pudgeums - Adopt

Postby lilpupin » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:18 pm

Pudgeums
{Adopt - Main information - Shop - Archives - Games - Competitions - Artists}

What is a Pudgeum?
Pudgeums are similar to pigeons in many ways and - if only seen out of the corner of your eye - are
easily mistaken for one. Yet, there are several obvious differences. One of these is that they're pudgy.
But they aren't just pudgy, but rather stout, appearing shorter than a regular pigeon. But luckily, since
it can be hard to pick a pudgeum out of a crowd of pigeons with just that description, there is a dead
give away. Pudgeums come in a wide variety of colors. This makes them appeal to many people. Due
to their appeal they are commonly seen as household pets. By now most Pudgeums are tame, even
pudgeums found in the wild can be approachable. There are also two varieties that can be observed
in their natural habitats. One type of pudgeum is found in the city and appears most as a regular
pigeon, as it has the same feet as it. But pudgeums can also be found along the coast. Pudgeums
that belong to the sea have webbed feet for swimming, when necessary.

~

How Can I adopt a Pudgeum?
Well, you're in the right spot! Within each pudgeum that can be adopted you will see a form you can
enter. There may be a different form for different pudgeums, but may be mostly raffles. You will have
to follow the rules of the artist that colored the Pudgeum in order to apply for adoption. You will have
to check back on the pudgeum's page in order to see if you have won it. There should be an end date for
the pudgeum applications to come in.

~

Can I make a pudgeum?
Sure, we will be hosting artist applications soon! Keep an eye out for those. If you would like to be
updated on when that comes out, please do inform me. I can tell you if you would like. Otherwise
the link will be here.
lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me