Based on Click to view
Artist scarecrowz [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Huggle Gal

Postby scarecrowz » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:47 pm

Based off of pink poodles!
Thanks to my favorite sibling for actually making my old species look noice. Younger me is happy

Info About My Gal
Sweet Pea
Female
3 yrs old
Heart Crest Strength: 4/5
Sweet Pea is a very energetic and sweet Huggle. She always enjoys company and loves playing games like tag, hide and seek, etc. Owning her is a big hassle as she always wants to run around and play games. She wouldn't neccesarily throw a tantrum if she didn't go outside and get her energy and such, but it would put her in a bored state where she just seems lifeless.

Sweet Pea was one of the first Huggles found, she had been a sighting in Japan. She was captured by scientists and sent to America to be studied, but she wasn't known as a Huggle yet. At first they had figured she was a mutated wolf or even a mutt dog with a large growth on it's head. After more Huggles had been spotted all over the planet months later, she had finally been classified as what was thought to have been a mythical creature, a Huggle. While she had been studied, Sweet Pea was always bright and energetic, so she was good friends with the scientists and lab assistants. She always had played with them when she could, and even got to hang out in an open space outside after she was proven to be loyal to the labs and wouldn't run away.
Last edited by scarecrowz on Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me