Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
26 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

KarKat's Feather Boa Custom Shop!

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:06 am

Welcome to my lair!

~~~

I am currently OPEN / CLOSED for customs.

~~~

Form:

Code: Select all
[b]Proof of custom item purchase or staff custom:[/b] (if staff custom, from what month is it from?)
[b]Describe what you'd like your custom to look like:[/b] (what kinds of edits, theme, etc.)
[b]Any color pallet you'd like me to use?:[/b] (please link or post as a picture if yes!)
[b]Anything else![/b] (comments, music, pictures for reference, etc.)
[b]Payment:[/b]

You'll have to bribe me for these; these take me a lot of time to do, and I'm just really busy ;O;
Last edited by KarKat Vantas ♋ on Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: KarKat's Feather Boa Custom Shop!

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:06 am

Custom Item Custom Archive:
- juice box.; ◆ Dr. Frankenstein's creation ◆; custom
-

Staff Custom Archive:
- jayustea; November; kit
- Evils; October; Cassandra Addams
-

My Customs Archive:
- October; Carney (the Cannibal Clown)
-
Last edited by KarKat Vantas ♋ on Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:55 pm, edited 7 times in total.
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scissors » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:15 am

MARKDADDY
can't take pms right now.. I'm sorry
scissors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:02 pm

Proof of custom item purchase or staff custom: shop <3
    Describe what you'd like your custom to look like: A good, creepy boa. This babe will probably end up being some sort of self-appointed ""god"" who runs a murderous cult... I don't mind designs, tbh. I love anything from realistic to fantasy designs. I do love gradients, stripes, red panda designs, and easy to replicate designs though, this part is really up to you <3 As for edits: a thin, snake-like tail, four eyes if possible with black sclera, fox-like ears, and a big ol' creepy grin. If you want to change up the edits or do something different to better fit a creepy theme, feel free to !! <33 I know whatever is made will be great !
    Any color pallet you'd like me to use?: I'm not picky with colors but palettes such as this or this are nice!! Vibrant colors too, aaa...
    Anything else!: So sorry that I'm so indecisive but thank you so much for doing them when you can <33 I haven't really thought anything over much besides the idea for them but I hope,, this is all okay?? Here's some more inspiration if needed<3:

Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:26 pm

juice box. wrote:
    Proof of custom item purchase or staff custom: shop <3
    Describe what you'd like your custom to look like: A good, creepy boa. This babe will probably end up being some sort of self-appointed ""god"" who runs a murderous cult... I don't mind designs, tbh. I love anything from realistic to fantasy designs. I do love gradients, stripes, red panda designs, and easy to replicate designs though, this part is really up to you <3 As for edits: a thin, snake-like tail, four eyes if possible with black sclera, fox-like ears, and a big ol' creepy grin. If you want to change up the edits or do something different to better fit a creepy theme, feel free to !! <33 I know whatever is made will be great !
    Any color pallet you'd like me to use?: I'm not picky with colors but palettes such as this or this are nice!! Vibrant colors too, aaa...
    Anything else!: So sorry that I'm so indecisive but thank you so much for doing them when you can <33 I haven't really thought anything over much besides the idea for them but I hope,, this is all okay?? Here's some more inspiration if needed<3:

Absolutely! Spooky and creepy are my specialty >;)-b
OOHOHOHO This honestly sounds like they will be a lot of fun to make!
I certainly know that I will have the most time starting Saturday to work on them, but keep your eyes open for them, as they might come out sooner than then. ;v;~<33
Last edited by Virixin on Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I had to change a link, so sorry widbekdhejdb
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:47 am

jayustea wrote:proof of custom item purchase or staff custom ;; staff custom !!
describe what you'd like your custom to look like ;; a soft british pastel boy who loves his tea and reading! he'd have a lot of shades of white and yellow, with maybe some oranges here and there. very light brown might look good with him, but i honestly don't know. in terms of edits, i hope there's nothing too extreme! i'd like to imagine he has a case of munchkinism and therefore has shorter legs than normal feather boas, and also has his expression edited to a shy smile. i'd be super happy if he could have cyan and dark brown sectoral heterochromia sort of like this cat, because i just love how it looks! but the most important thing of all... i'd love him to have fluff edits! but not, just... tufts. like, full-on absolute fluff. imagine a chow chow dog, really!
any color pallet you'd like me to use? ;; not that i can think of !! any soft pastel yellows, whites, and oranges should be great. if you think another color would go well with it, by all means, you have my permission! have fun. the only color i specifically request is that his eyes be this shade of blue. uwu~ perhaps his markings could represent merle dogs a little bit? this last part is just a suggestion, though. i give you lots of freedom on the design <3
anything else! ;; his two themes are here, to give you an idea of his personality and some aesthetics for inspiration! i'd also appreciate if he could be wearing gold wire glasses and a beige plaid scarf. thank you so much for doing this !! if you'd like me to change something, please do tell <3

I suppose I can try my hand at this?
I'm not the best at soft and cuddly, but I can try!
I'm not too sure I'll give him items, as I'm doing this for free in my free time ;<;
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:56 am

jayustea wrote:understood! i apologize, if i'd known your preferences i wouldn't have slammed you with something you're unsure about! i could pay a little something for your troubles? i feel bad for forcing you out of your comfort zone ^^;

It's fine, dude!! It's always good to escape your comfort zone when arting >;))-b
I'll try my best on him, but I can't promise how cute and fluffy he'll be; I hope that's okay! ;O;
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evils » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:51 am

custom: November
Describe what you'd like your custom to look like:
Hmmmm, something creepy! Maybe something cute? Either deep sea, or werewolf/vampire, meets Wednesday Addams?
Any color pallet you'd like me to use?:
maybe something like this if possible?
Anything else!
Have fun and go wild! ;)
For music: Evil Morty Theme (increased bass) or When You're An Addams
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:41 am

Evils wrote:custom: November
Describe what you'd like your custom to look like:
Hmmmm, something creepy! Maybe something cute? Either deep sea, or werewolf/vampire, meets Wednesday Addams?
Any color pallet you'd like me to use?:
maybe something like this if possible?
Anything else!
Have fun and go wild! ;)
For music: Evil Morty Theme (increased bass) or When You're An Addams

>:))))-b
Sure thing!! We'll see what happens ;)
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery