Based on Click to view
Artist KarKat Vantas ♋ [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

October Staff Custom!

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:06 am

I used my custom that I got for my October work >:)))-b

OOF, I meant to finish him earlier, but I had far less free time than I thought I would have -weeps-

His name is Carney (the Cannibalistic Clown)! He goes by male pronouns (He/Him, They/Them).
He's a very... eccentric feather boa with almost no touch with reality. He's gone completely insane, but he'll only say that he can see life how it was supposed to be seen. He's always frantically happy, even when he's scared or upset, he's still "happy". He calls everybody his friend, and he has no sense of personal space. He's not afraid to put his arms around people he's first met.
Carney has been known to have tea-parties with corpses before on occasion, and has talked full blown conversations, some lasting hours, with these "alive and well" friends of his. He's very clingy, and once another boa is his "friend", he'll do everything in his power to keep them from leaving his circus tent. Carney has already managed to lock two unlucky souls in his tail carousel, so they could all be friends forever.
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me