Based on Click to view
Artist artem [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Closed All Taken

Postby artem » Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:43 am

These are free adoptables based on different patterns and neon colors
First come, first serve except for #5 because #5 has the best patterns according to me
I'll chose the owner for #5 or just keep it

Form for 1-4
Code: Select all
Username:
Pup #:
Name:

Form for 5
Code: Select all
Username:
Pup #:
Name:
History:
have you adopted before?:
If so how many times?:
What will you do with this pup:

Also please no modding or telling me who gets what pup and such
Last edited by artem on Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
artem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adoptables

Postby not meaty smoothie » Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:35 am

awwww they are all so cute!
WIP ;w;
not meaty smoothie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artem » Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:42 am

Thanks!
artem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowydays » Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:51 am

Username:WildLove
Pup #:1
Name:Aro
Why you want it:I love green,alot and his arrow markings reminded me of the name Aro from Twilight. =) He'll be perfectly cared for in my character thread also <3
snowydays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deletedeltedelete » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:05 am

Username:samanta1604
Pup #:2
Name: Mist
Why you want it:Because she has the perfet design to use in RP's,and shes really cute
deletedeltedelete

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rexodus » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:58 am

Username: Ellisia
Pup #: 4
Name: Taxi
Why you want it: i am looking for a new character for a mate of one of my own and i love his design, it looks like a taxi
Rexodus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artem » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:50 am

Okay, WildLove gets #1, samanta1604 gets #2, and Ellisia gets #4! Enjoy and take care of them!
artem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketch.. » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:08 pm

Username:Animalzrock123
Pup #: 5
Name: Blu
Why you want it: The markings are AMAZING and i promise to make art and order art of her all the time. she will not be my furrie but my furries 2nd bestie. i will not take credit. i promise :3
History:

It was a cold night. Not able to move properly is bad for pups in hunting session. All the little pups, and the mother were scared, for somthing big was walking towards them. The mother started to growl. In fright the man ran, but whent back with a gun.it wasnt a real gun it was a tranqulizer. he shot the mother relizing it was his dog he lost 3 months ago.

"You ran away then had puppies? i dont want them..but there worth somne good money" The man said. Scared, Scarlet (Later changed to Blu) Attacked the man, thinking he hurt her mom.
He was startled and shot the pup with a tranqulizer as well. "Well your fiesty..better send you away from the rest of your family" The man said.

Scarlet (or Blu) woke up in a differnt place, seperated from her family. She seemed to be in a town. The town was quiet. A little pup sat in a corner in a pen at the pet store..scared and lost. She has just been seperated from her mother. The man who took care of her, the shop owner was closeing the shop. The scared dog was thinking another night alone.. i miss my mom. A little girl has just gotten good news from her mother.

Running down the street with her moms permission to get any animal from the pet shop, she saw the man just leaving. She started to yell "Sir! Please! Wait!" The man looked to his left and saw the girl. the puppy in shock, of her yelling jumped up and staired at her. The little girl looked at the puppy and smiled. She knew she wanted a puppy. She was very small and lonley, and seemed un-wanted. The little girl Picked her up, put a collar around her neck, hooked a leash to it and payed the man. "What will you name her?" Said the man.
"Blu" She said "ill call her Blu". The Two walked home together both thinking my family is complete <3.

sorry if that is not what you wanted but i had to write.. i dont know why tho xD.

have you adopted before?: Yes..im not sure if i have ever from you..but from others yes.
If so how many times?: Many...but that means more friends..possibly family for Blu.
What will you do with this pup: She will be a good friend of my furrie and other charries. she will have art made of her all the time and maybe be im my rules <3.

Thank you very much for your time and i hope to get her...adnd if not then Grats to whoever got her ( i will check so ill prob be able to say grats xD)
sketch..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TawnyDestrange » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:14 pm

Username:geckogirl19
Pup #: 3
Name: Raete Pro. Raal-eeet
Why you want her: I love the pattern/species, and I know I will totally adore and spoil her:)

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause-and-effect... but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey.....stuff."
TawnyDestrange

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `Hypnotic » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:00 am

Username:`Hypnotic
Pup #:3
Name: Sylinta
Why you want it: She is so cute and adorable,the pattern design is very good.

Username:`Hypnotic
Pup #:5
Name: Norry
Why you want it:I love the fascinating designs,I probably could do those if my life was on the line. ^^
History:
The lone,cold night. Me. All alone. I sighed,I had been trying to catch up to the big bad bus that had tooken my mother away from me. My da told me to hide,and I did. But guess what? When my brothers and sisters didn't do as they were told my father had to stand up for them. So now,here I am. Alone,in the forest. I spotted a small droplet of water,since I had been running so long I weakly bounded over to it,licking it. I turned my head,I spotted the human road. I turned my head the other way,I spotted a small clearing with the clear,cool water my father used to take us to frolic in. Now. Now we are doomed. I trotted over to the water,stepping in,I fell to the floor,but I could still breath!

I swam deeper into the caving-in floor,I smiled,this was awesome! How in the world could I do such a thing?! My smile dissapeared as I spotted blue glowing around me,looked at myself I had glowing markings. Now I knew where I was! The underwater seamonster's cave! Special markings were given to those who could even swim down there,I gulped, spinning around and facing.. The monster. I yipped,causing myself to gurgle and choke. I smam faster and fast past it,I don't think it noticed me. But then I accidently made a noise,the big huge monster spun around,"LEAVE!!" It demanded,and I swam faster than I ever have before. I soon had gotten out and followed the human path,sighing. The next thing I knew a little girl had grabbed me and was stroking my fur softly.She was going to take me home,and I knew it very well. This girl was caring,and kind. I looked forward to staying with her.
{Exactly 320 words.}
have you adopted before?:From you? Well I have the pup above.
If so how many times?:0 Unless you could the form above.
What will you do with this pup:Love it forever,mabye get art of her from some friends. ^_^
`Hypnotic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me