Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

camelians (open species) by jellyphants

Artist jellyphants [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

camelians (open species)

Postby jellyphants » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:18 am

what i mean by open species is that you must enter this competition to make the species yours.
if you do win this species, it would be nice if i could be an artist but i honestly do not mind, you do you. :)

no changing the name of the species. i'll base my judgement on not only your replies, but how decent your art looks and how good at ownership you look like you'd be- i'd hate to see these guys go to waste.

to have a chance of winning, finish off this text, going into detail about their looks, personality, and diet.

Code: Select all
camelians, named after their features of both the camel and the chameleon, are desert-dwelling large mammals around the size of horses, but much heavier. they have smooth, plated skin which constantly changes colour to show emotion, although each camelian has a "natural" body colour which they show when resting or neutral. their paws are thick-skinned, and they have no claws, mainly smacking or kicking in self-defense. they are....

jellyphants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me