Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Meepers (Looking for Mods and Archivist) by Nightingale-Call

Based on Click to view
Artist Nightingale-Call [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 8

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Meepers (Looking for Mods and Archivist)

Postby Nightingale-Call » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:06 am

Welcome far and wide to Meepers!

What are Meepers? wrote:
Meepers are an extravagant bird species. Their origination is unknown as we have suspectedd them to have been around for over two centuries. These birds are a cross between a bird and a Lemur. To be precis a Ring Tailed Lemur. Meepers have the body of the bird and the tail of a Lemur, sometimes, depending on how lucky you are, you will see one with a shorter tail, thinner tail or none at all. Meepers can rang from 2 to 4 feet in height.

Rules:
1. These are going to be a closed species, you will not be able to make your own unless you order a custom.
2. When adopting, please don't harass the artist or winner. This will not be tolerated, if this happens you get a strike, four strikes and your banned from adopting.
3. Please don't Mini Mod, that will be for me or any of the Moderators.
4. At the moment there is no limit to how many Meepers you can have, but give every one a chance.
5. HAVE FUN! That's one of the main reasons why I created these.
6. IF you take these off of cs link back to Here or Here At the original one
7. Adopt any of the Meepers that have the Adopt Me! sign on
8. If you don't want a Meeper any more, let me and the archivist know and it will be put up for readoption in the pound.
7. Queries about Customs and Breedings just head to the
8. Want to find something and it's not here? Just PM me and I'll answer for you.

Artist Rules
1. When a adopt, custom or breeding has been claimed, please notify me or the Archivist.
2. For Customs and Breedings don't post the Meeper until you have recieved payment. You can create them just don't post it.
3. For adopting the Meeper, create a form for them to fill out. Include Important information i.e. Name, gender, Age, User.
4. Adopts can be for Raffles, judging, art/story contests, forum prettying up. Just don't sell them for pets/$c.
5. You can create one custom per month, with out pay.
6. Don't do major line edits, just use the ones that are there.
7. If you are not able to make 1 adopt per week or at least 4-5 or more a month please PM me. I will understand

Staff:
Co-Owner:
HorseILove

Co-Owner:
paoffy

Artists:

Moderators:

Guest Artists:

I didn't create these lines. They have been drawn by paoffy and she is the owner of the lines and I'm technically co owner.
Last edited by Nightingale-Call on Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:04 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Nightingale-Call

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeding Closed

Postby Nightingale-Call » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:06 am

Breeding - Closed

1. Each Meeper has 7 Breeding Slots. Please only do m x f partnerships, this is just much easier to draw/create. (I have nothing against the LGTBQ+ community).
2. To get your breeding done, PM the completed form below to the artist you want to complete the breeding. If you have a rare/uncommon/very rare Meeper you want to breed, there is a chance that you'll just get an ordinary Meeper.
3. You can order a breeding every 2 months right now.
4. You have to wait for a 3 month cool down (Just so we don't get overloaded)
5. If you are using someone else Meeper you need to show a proof that the other person is ok with the breeding, if you own the Meeper just put N/A. And say who the Meeper will belong to.
6. The Payment will be different for each artist if not any.

Artists
Please keep use this guide to get the offspring (WIP)
When a breeding is complete let me and the archivist know.
Also let me know if you are available or not, to complete breeding or if your capacity is full.
If you are not sure on what to do for a suggestion PM me and I'll tell you.

Form:
Code: Select all
 [center][b] I want to order a Breeding![/b][/center]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Link to Female:[/b]
[b]Link to Male:[/b]
[b]Permission of use Female:[/b]
[b]Permission of use Male[/b]
[b]Any suggestions (Colour to add e.c.t):[/b]
[b]Ownership:[/b]
[b]Requested Artist (If it's sent to me)[/b]

Available Artists:
HorseILove:
Payment - 2 C$, a rare or two - 3 Uncommons
Last edited by Nightingale-Call on Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:14 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Nightingale-Call

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Customs (Closed)

Postby Nightingale-Call » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:07 am

Customs - Closed

Here you can order a Custom, All you have to do is fill out the form below and PM it to the artist who you want to complete it.
Customs can only be ordered once every two months and before they are posted the payment has to be complete. Artists will have different payments, and higher rarity will cost more.
Artists, please let me know your availability and payments so I can write them down.

Form:
Code: Select all
[b][center]I want to order a Custom![/center][/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Colours:[/b]
[b]Colour Referencing:[/b]
[b]Rarity:[/b]
[b]Other items/edits (Are limited)[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Artists:
HorseILove:
Payment: Common: 4-5 uncommons or 3 C$
Uncommon: 1 Rare and a common, 4 uncommons and a common or 4 C$
Rare/Very rare: 2 Rare,, 6 C$ or whatever you think is suitable higher than common or uncommon payment
Last edited by Nightingale-Call on Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:27 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Nightingale-Call

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pound

Postby Nightingale-Call » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:07 am

Pound

Here I will post links to any of the Meepers that have been put back up for adoption.

Last edited by Nightingale-Call on Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:28 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Nightingale-Call

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Store (CLOSED)

Postby Nightingale-Call » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:50 pm

Store - Closed

Here will be posted any items that are available for you to equip to your Meepers. In addition will be the cost that will need to be payed before the item is added, unless won in events or raffles

Last bumped by Nightingale-Call on Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:50 pm.
Nightingale-Call

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me