this was paige by aesop carl

Based on Click to view
Artist aesop carl [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

this was paige

Postby aesop carl » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:17 pm

this was paige.

paige was quite young when she passed on, about 8-9 years old. how she died though, was an interesting story.

in 1983 there was a girl named paige who moved to california with her mother, father, and sister. often, paige enjoyed wandering into the large forest that was behind their backyard. paige would often find herself wandering deeper every time she went. one day, she accidentally wandered too far. paige desperately ran through the forest, trying to find a way out. as she ran, she noticed a silhouette blurred at the corner of her eye. paige quickly stopped to turn and look at the figure. all she could really see was the pale skin of a human. without thinking, paige spoke to the person.
"hello? are you lost too?" paige called. the pale figure flinched but didn't respond. after a moment of hesitation, paige got a bit closer. she could see the human a bit better now. the person was a pale female with short, black hair, and wore a black and white collar dress and black shoes.

the end because i'm kinda lazy i'll finish it later

anyways this is my first time drawing a skeleton head and "human" arms. ik it sucks please judge me
pax he/they/myu/kon ✦ mlm ✦ autistic ✦ 6/22

dreamies
aesop carl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: this was paige

Postby dragons135 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:50 pm