Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

MODS LOCK PLEASE by .Shakira.

Artist .Shakira. [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Fudge

MODS LOCK PLEASE

Postby .Shakira. » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:12 am

all claimed by me (only the top 3)
they will choose from this group any 5 pets: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=5981348&userid=873555
ends october 10th
Last edited by .Shakira. on Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Super cool yet disappointing Mexican scene teenage high school choir kid born on May 10th.

"KEEP MY PRIDE ON MY HIP, THAT'S A WEAPON I CAN'T LOOSE"
My name (alias) is Brekkie, I make hyperpop sometimes lol. I really like Drain Gang, Spider Gang, and 100 gecs. I used to be a COPPA player, and I am genuinely so sorry to everyone who had to deal with me during that era.
You can find me on most social medias under the username of dg_hotelbreakfast or brekkie.mp3 or under cantfreestyleondex

Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
.Shakira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Make me a spesies EXTENDED DATE!

Postby .Shakira. » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:22 am

bump EXTENDED TO 1ST OF NOVEMBER
Super cool yet disappointing Mexican scene teenage high school choir kid born on May 10th.

My name (alias) is Brekkie, I make hyperpop sometimes lol. I really like Drain Gang, Spider Gang, and 100 gecs. I used to be a COPPA player, and I am genuinely so sorry to everyone who had to deal with me during that era.
You can find me on most social medias under the username of dg_hotelbreakfast or brekkie.mp3 or under cantfreestyleondex

.Shakira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Make me a spesies

Postby .Shakira. » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:06 am

wolfs avanue wrote:all claimed by me (only the top 3)
they will choose from this group any 5 pets: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=5981348&userid=873555
ends october 10th

Please only choose 1 mccaw

.Shakira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Shakira. » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:13 pm

Extended to December 1st

.Shakira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Shakira. » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:33 pm

bump

.Shakira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pi. » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:11 pm

Hi there! Please make sure you read our Oekaki Competition Rules and understand them before posting your competition.

If your prizes include pets, you must link to each pet individually. This is to ensure that you actually own the pets and that there is no misunderstanding about the prize. Linking to pet groups is not sufficient
ImageImage
-----------

Hey there, I'm Pi!
Need any help? Send a help ticket!
Pi.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Shakira. » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:44 pm

Pi. wrote:Hi there! Please make sure you read our Oekaki Competition Rules and understand them before posting your competition.

If your prizes include pets, you must link to each pet individually. This is to ensure that you actually own the pets and that there is no misunderstanding about the prize. Linking to pet groups is not sufficient

Ok, thank you.

.Shakira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MODS LOCK PLEASE

Postby .Shakira. » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:35 pm

.Shakira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Shakira. » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:01 am

.Shakira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pi. » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:33 pm

As per our Oekaki Competition rules, you may not end a competition without awarding your promised prizes. Please award the following promised prizes to each entrant:
all claimed by me (only the top 3)

Furthermore, you have still not linked each pet individually per our Oekaki competition rules. Though this competition appears to now be over, please remember in the future that linking to a group does not satisfy this rule.
ImageImage
-----------

Hey there, I'm Pi!
Need any help? Send a help ticket!
Pi.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups