Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Verbitz Adventures! by RadioactiveRenegade

Artist RadioactiveRenegade [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Verbitz Adventures!

Postby RadioactiveRenegade » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:35 pm

Verbitz are an alien species that is a mix between a rabbit, a kangaroo, and a velociraptor. They have grown to love human interaction after migrating to Earth. At first it was a general curiosity, that gre to a fascination with humans. They can be anywhere from 4'-6' tall. Their tails are generally about the length of their bodies with a small tuft at the ends. They have no mouth, so in order to each they absorb nutrients through their front paw pads from the orbs they carry around. These creatures are highly self consious of the fact that they don't have a mouth when around humans. Since they are so self conscious, and fear to be disliked by humans, they wear a mask so as not to be rejected by them.

Verbits are an original closed species created by me!

A closed species basically means only the creator(or artist) of the species may make and sell them. (Please correct me if I'm wrong about this bit.)
Last edited by RadioactiveRenegade on Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RadioactiveRenegade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby RadioactiveRenegade » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:04 pm

~ You may not create your own Verbit

~ Do not beg or complain about getting a Verbit

~ You MAY use these as your sona

~ You may not sell your Verbit!

~ You may not trade your Verbit!

~ If you no longer wish to keep your Verbit you may host a FREE giveaway/raffle OR you may return it to me, and I will put it up for adoption.

~ Verbitz may be any gender you wish

~ No fighting over Verbitz

~ In order to breed verbits you will need to have both perties message me saying they agree on the breeding, amd the fate of the offspring

~ In all art of your Verbit MUST have it's mask on, UNLESS it has the mythical trait where it doesn't have a mask

~You will be allowed no more than 2 interactive adopts (IA) per 30 days, meaning after you get your first slot you may only get one more until 30 days has gone by!

*note: rules subject to change as I see got, and at any time*
Last edited by RadioactiveRenegade on Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RadioactiveRenegade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mutations/Rarities

Postby RadioactiveRenegade » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:06 pm

These will be revealed as each trait is discovered! However, I will let you know that there is a special Mythical Trait that will only be available during Events where your verbit might have the possibility to have no mask!
RadioactiveRenegade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

About adopting Verbitz

Postby RadioactiveRenegade » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:13 pm

Verbitz are going to be interactive adopts! What does that mean for you? It means that you will be choosing from given options, in different scenarios to help determine what your Verbit may look like! There will only be 3 slots available at a time (unless I get some artists to help me out), and they will be first come first served! To make sure as many people can get adopts as they want, you will only be allowed to get 2 interactive adopts per month and 1 custom(once I open customs and figure out a price).

Your Verbit will be created once you have completed exploring and have finished the interaction. The color on the cover are the main colors for the Verbit you will end up with, this includes designs on the fur and the fur itself.
Last edited by RadioactiveRenegade on Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RadioactiveRenegade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Availablity

Postby RadioactiveRenegade » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:26 pm

1) Explorer SakuraFawn
2) Explorer GreenGummies
3) Explorer Lloril
4) Explorer spirit18
5) Explorer Legolas The Elf
6) Explorer spirit18
Last edited by RadioactiveRenegade on Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:01 am, edited 8 times in total.
RadioactiveRenegade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserving

Postby RadioactiveRenegade » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:27 pm

Reserved
Last edited by RadioactiveRenegade on Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
RadioactiveRenegade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Postby RadioactiveRenegade » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:28 pm

Reserving just in case
RadioactiveRenegade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Verbitz Adventures!

Postby RadioactiveRenegade » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:29 pm

Alright! Feel free to post away!
RadioactiveRenegade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Verbitz Adventures!

Postby RadioactiveRenegade » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:30 am

I've decided to take on 3 more, so give me just a moment to pick 3 more color palettes and write numbers on them and then you can choose if you'd like to explore for a Verbit!
RadioactiveRenegade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Announcement!

Postby RadioactiveRenegade » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:04 am

This tread will be moving to Usermade Adoptables so as not to spam the forum! Thank you! I will also be creating and removing covers for all of the already existing Verbitz above.

I might use this thread for making other types of adoptions of Verbitz (like premade Verbitz that you can adopt with forms, and writing prompts)

There will be no more covers for this thread!
RadioactiveRenegade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me