Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Calci-Creatures Official Artist Search! closed atm by mediocre mackerel

Based on Click to view
Artist mediocre mackerel [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Calci-Creatures Official Artist Search! closed atm

Postby mediocre mackerel » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:09 pm

Make sure to read the rules, provided below! Please make a cover regardless of how many entries you plan to make. Also, try to make more than one entry, otherwise provide other examples of your art/coloring.

Rules wrote:Ew, rules

•All cs rules apply

•Do not steal. Whether it be other people's ccs, the cc linework/concept, or other people's prompt ideas, do not steal!!! If you have an idea for a prompt, try to write it down on your res when you first post it. Do not edit/copy your prompt off someone else's ideas, that is plagiarism!

•Calci-creatures are a closed species. You may not make your own if you are not chosen artist.

•You may have up to 15 calci-creatures

•You may not make edits to your cc without buying an edit

•Be respectful to staff as well as fellow members of the cc community

•You can not sell you cc or buy a cc for any currency, but you may trade them if approved by a staff

•Do not beg for a cc or fish for pity

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Rules for Staff •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•If a cc is not judged after a month of closing, other staff have the right to judge it instead, so please don't wait until that happens

•If no one has entered a form after 2 weeks, please make it a fcfs (I'm so sorry if that happens ;-;)

•Please even out the rarities of your ccs

•For every 8 cc you make or every 8 staff-related things you do (or a mix of both), you may make a limited or below cc for free. After 8 more things, you may take it up to rare if you wish. After 10 more, you may take it up to extraordinary.
Last edited by mediocre mackerel on Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.

platy she/her
came back for the oekaki (again)

insta gallery artfight
mediocre mackerel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Calci-Creatures Official Artist Search! closed atm

Postby WinterWolf12 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:35 am

add me?

Last bumped by mediocre mackerel on Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:35 am.
Image,

R.I.P Pepper Unkown-May 4th 2018. Gone but never forgotten </3

WinterWolf12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me