Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Dargon #6 by koi.fish

Based on Click to view
Artist koi.fish [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Dargon #6

Postby koi.fish » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:40 pm

This gal is based on Rowena Ravenclaw. Just write a story with a minimum of 100 words.

Non-Harry Potter themed form

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Breed: Dimgon
Personality (optional):
Story (200+ words):

Harry Potter themed form

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Personality (optional):
Story (200+ words):

Hogwarts house:
Wand wood:
Wand core:
Wand length+Flexibility:
Last edited by koi.fish on Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dargon #6

Postby koi.fish » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:20 pm

Is anyone looking to adopt her?
██
██
██
██
██
──── 𝐤 𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐬 𝐡 ─────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
feel free to call me koi,
whatever floats your boat
she/they ● AEDT ● average
fish and chips enjoyer

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

┌────────────────────┐

I have anxiety and overthink
a lot so please be patient if
I’m slow with replies

Thank you :3

└────────────────────┘
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legolas the elf » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:39 am

RAVENCLAW FOREVER

Username: Mistyleaf - she
Name: Emily
Personality (optional): Smart, witty, jokester, overthinks a lot, snappish, likes to annoy her brother
Story (200+ words): Emily walked into Diagon Alley, not impressed by her younger brother, Alex's, reaction. "We're just school shopping y'a know." she told him. Alex stuck his tongue out at her. "Ya right. You would say that." Emily stopped dead in her tracks. "What?" she said. "You being so bookish and smart and all." Alex grunted. Emily relaxed. He said that like an insult but Emily didn't take it that way. She didn''t care if anyone thought she was a nerd: she was. She had already started her first year and this year Alex was accepted into Hogwarts. Emily secretly hoped he got Ravenclaw, but Alex wasn't at all bookish, though he could be witty. After all the shopping was done, they headed to the pet shop to get Alex a pet, as well as Emily. As Alex ogled at the toads, fascinated, Emily stared at the birds. She loved birds. Except one caught her eye. It was flaming orange-red with a golden underbelly and a crest on it's head. A pheonix? What was it doing in a pet shop? When she asked the manager, he said it had fallen into his arms when he was about to climb a mountain a while ago. He said the bird was lucky he was there, or it would have died when it hit the ground. He offered the bird, now named Flame, to Emily for free when he saw how well they bonded. Finally, Emily had a pet companion.
(245 words)
Hogwarts house: Ravenclaw
Wand wood: Alder
Wand core: Dragon Heartstring
Wand length+Flexibility: 11'' and slightly flexible
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:52 pm

Mistyleaf - she wrote:RAVENCLAW FOREVER

Username: Mistyleaf - she
Name: Emily
Personality (optional): Smart, witty, jokester, overthinks a lot, snappish, likes to annoy her brother
Story (200+ words): Emily walked into Diagon Alley, not impressed by her younger brother, Alex's, reaction. "We're just school shopping y'a know." she told him. Alex stuck his tongue out at her. "Ya right. You would say that." Emily stopped dead in her tracks. "What?" she said. "You being so bookish and smart and all." Alex grunted. Emily relaxed. He said that like an insult but Emily didn't take it that way. She didn''t care if anyone thought she was a nerd: she was. She had already started her first year and this year Alex was accepted into Hogwarts. Emily secretly hoped he got Ravenclaw, but Alex wasn't at all bookish, though he could be witty. After all the shopping was done, they headed to the pet shop to get Alex a pet, as well as Emily. As Alex ogled at the toads, fascinated, Emily stared at the birds. She loved birds. Except one caught her eye. It was flaming orange-red with a golden underbelly and a crest on it's head. A pheonix? What was it doing in a pet shop? When she asked the manager, he said it had fallen into his arms when he was about to climb a mountain a while ago. He said the bird was lucky he was there, or it would have died when it hit the ground. He offered the bird, now named Flame, to Emily for free when he saw how well they bonded. Finally, Emily had a pet companion.
(245 words)
Hogwarts house: Ravenclaw
Wand wood: Alder
Wand core: Dragon Heartstring
Wand length+Flexibility: 11'' and slightly flexible

She's yours! Although I love Gryffindor, Ravenclaw is my house and I'm proud to be in it!
██
██
██
██
██
──── 𝐤 𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐬 𝐡 ─────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
feel free to call me koi,
whatever floats your boat
she/they ● AEDT ● average
fish and chips enjoyer

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx