Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Save Me by ~Teya~

Based on Click to view
Artist ~Teya~ [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Save Me

Postby ~Teya~ » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:31 pm

“Come with me,” Arathorn said, eyes pleading with him.
Murlé avoided eye contact, saying, “I . . . I can’t,” shaking with fear he would accept the Princes’ generous offer.
“Please—you’re not meant for the FFA,” Arathorn countered, holding out his paw, bullets whizzed above the chopper. “Don’t allow them to corrupt the last bit of good in you.”
He hesitated, heart pounding louder than the chopper propellers as he took hold of the Prince’s paw.
A storm was brewing, but this one had nothing to do with the weather. He’d just deserted his cause, there was no turning back.

--

EEEE I really love how this turned out !! Shading this was really fun. ^_^ Any critique or comments is much appreciated!

ref
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Save Me

Postby Kaeta » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:35 am

This is soo good! I wish I could background like u lol!
The only thing I would critique on is that the left shoulder/arm looks a bit unatural but the way you did the extending hand is so good! :D
Kaeta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Save Me

Postby ~Teya~ » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:27 am

Kaeta wrote:This is soo good! I wish I could background like u lol!
The only thing I would critique on is that the left shoulder/arm looks a bit unatural but the way you did the extending hand is so good! :D

This background was super simple, all it is is messing around with colors and using watercolor. I'm sure you could do better than this. xD
And yeah, I noticed that too. I'll try to improve on that in the future. ^^ Thanks for the compliments !
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me