SHOP by ectophasm

Based on Click to view
Artist ectophasm [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 56 seconds
Drawing sessions 2

SHOP

Postby ectophasm » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:53 pm

SHOP
Welcome to the Shop, which is full of... Stuff you probably can't use yet.
But they look like pretty little knickknacks, don't they?
--------------------------------
Potion Shop
Image Curing Potion - 10 Starcoins
Okay, so apparently this little bottle here is shaped like one of the gods that the Stellastratus think created the Guardians, and that the potion inside heals them or something, but I think it's pretty creepy and the liquid inside is really, really smelly and it's about as liquidy as toothpaste. But whatever, they say it works, so I guess it works!
Immediately heals or cures all wounds/illnesses acquired by exploring for a single Stellastratus.

Image Stamina Potion - 10 Starcoins
They said this bottle is shaped like the other god that created their guardians. At least this one smells more like lemon-lime and not the garbage after picking up from inside their enclosures. Blegh... Either way, this potion is supposed to restore all of their energy instantly or something. I guess it works, since they said so??
Allows you to skip the five-day exploration cooldown for a single Stellastratus.

Image Breeding Potion - 15 Starcoins
This one wasn't actually made by the Stellastratus or their weird gods, but instead a guy in a lab who shipped this to me. It smells a lot nicer than the other potions... Apparently, if you give one half of this bottle to one Stellastratus, and the other half to another one, they'll breed, and that's why this is called a breeding potion! I think...
Makes two Stellastratus breed instantly and have 2-4 Starlets.
--------------------------------
More coming soon. Probably after the first three get their uses all set up.
hwoouh
ectophasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me