Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

STELLASTRATUS V2 by ectophasm

Based on Click to view
Artist ectophasm [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

STELLASTRATUS V2

Postby ectophasm » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:34 pm

Welcome to Stellastratus!
STELLASTRATUS DISCORD
laur please no
All CS and Stellastratus rules apply here!

Steampunk Event ~ Line Transfers ~ Breeding ~ Shop ~ X
Current Stellastratus up for adoption (May or may not be up to date):
geez i wish i still had this much time wrote:Over Seven Million Years Ago, there was a planet called Schizorizon. Here lived 2 Dominating Species: The Stellastratus and the Apacumulus. The Apacumulus quickly took control, and began neglecting the Stellastratus. The Stellastratus knew that not the whole planet had been explored. So they explored the other half of the planet, and claimed the land.

The Apacumulus declared war. This war was called The First Celestial War. Both sides fought fiercely for two years, and the Stellastratus won. The Stellastratus are forgiving creatures, and let the Apacumulus keep their land. They were at an unsteady peace, with occasional battles here and there. Then in about February 2016, the Apacumulus wanted all of the land for themselves.

Growing their army, they declared war again. This was called the Second Celestial War. This war lasted much longer than the first, causing many more casualties on both sides. At the end of the war, only four Stellastratus survived: The Guardians. They were banished from Schizorizon, rejected from their home planet.

And so they searched across space, looking for a planet to live on. The Water Guardian, Lucimatus (Lucy for Short) found a strange swirl in Space in March 2016. It was called the Milky Way. She sensed a planet to live on, but first, she needed to get through 2 asteroid belts: The Kuiper Belt and the Asteroid Belt. She left the other Guardians to find this planet. After she got through the two belts which took her until mid April, she was exhausted, but this planet was only a few thousand miles away! But when she approached the planet, she was pulled towards it more... She fell much faster than she thought she would. The humans on earth saw her as a comet. When she landed, she knew she was almost dead, and howled for help. The humans found her, and began taking care of her. She howled every night at Midnight. The other Guardians heard her, even from far in space. They began trying to find her. And then they came to earth, Transformers-style. With their powers combined, they began creating more Stellastratus on Earth. They had found their new home.

Meanwhile, the Apacumulus found out that the Stellastratus had found Earth. Now, they wanted THAT planet too! So they came. But little did the Apacumulus know, they were NO MATCH for the humans. The four guardians informed the humans, and the humans and Stellastratus won by a landslide, with just one Stellastratus fatality and no human fatalites. The battle only lasted 2 hours.

STAFF
Owner - 701844 (aka funfun)
Artist/Mod - 910186
Artist/Mod - 715223
Artist/Mod(?) - 711989

RULES
general rules
1. don't act like 2016 funfun and yell at people, 2016 funfun was a very rude funfun and we don't like very rude funfuns
2. this is a closed species, meaning you cannot make your own without permission
3. you cannot, by any means, steal someone else's stellastratus.
4. when you are added to your stellastratus's color-in, you may add accessories and such. however, this will not affect breeding or other such things. you may not change the stellastratus's colors or remove existing line edits.
5. have common sense and have fun!
artist rules
1. please tell funfun if you're going to make line edits (the line size is 5 and done with the pencil tool)
2. don't go too nuts with copyrighted material, a few is fine but i feel like there was far too many based on copyrighted content in version 1 (i was at fault for this too.)
3. you may make one custom for yourself free of charge, and the guardians count for this. however, if you make a stellastratus that you like a lot, you may adopt it for yourself if at least two days pass with no entries. you must add a warning about this happening.
3a. if it was a raffle or contest, you can adopt it for yourself if the original end date was reached without any entries.
------------
if you want to help us be known, you can use this as a stamp-thing until we get a real stamp someday
Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3879459][img]https://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=3188683&size=small&format=auto&rev=1533267359[/img][/url]
Last edited by ectophasm on Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:32 pm, edited 24 times in total.
hwoouh
ectophasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Currency Systems & Rarity Chart

Postby ectophasm » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:47 am

CURRENCY SYSTEMS
starcoins
The most commonly accepted currency among the Stellastratus are Starcoins.
You'll be able to use them to buy several different little doohickeys soon, but not as of right now.
starcoin bank wrote:701844 - infinity because i am your queen, obey me!
715223 - 5

honorable mentions
stolen from 50 other adoption centers but i don't see a copyright lul
Honorable Mentions, hence the name, are given to runner-ups, and just about have a shop in themselves.
Honorable Mentions are given out when a raffle has finished, and 3 people are randomly picked to receive 1 honorable mention each, or when a contest has finished, and second-place receives 1 honorable mention.

1 honorable mention = 5 starcoins
5 honorable mentions = 1 stellastratus randomly designed on a requested palette
10 honorable mentions = 1 fully custom stellastratus
honorable mention bank wrote:MissingMoon - 1 honorable mention

Rarity Chart
Unlisted Traits:
Limb Edits - Uncommon
All 4 limbs missing - ILLEGAL

(Currently a placeholder until I get more time to make an improved one.)
All Stellastratus made before 8/17/2018 are exempt from this rarity chart.
Last edited by ectophasm on Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
hwoouh
ectophasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: STELLASTRATUS V2

Postby ectophasm » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:13 am

It's not on the front page so I thiiink I can bump it?
There are 4 Stellas currently up for adoption, all of them are linked on the first post!
hwoouh
ectophasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby keylimecoyote » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:45 am

MARKING! So glad these are rebooted :)
what are you doing here?
in the real world?
and what are you doing here?
so close I could touch you?

Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
keylimecoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:35 am

Mork!
And sorry I can't check cuz I'm on mobile, but is there an artist search up? Once I'm back with my laptop if love to help out!

farewell, cs. selling all my pets for art
eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby risotto » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:59 am

mark
┌───────────────────┐
rire | it/its | adult
loveless aro
──────
la squadra

TH | art shop
mista enthusiast
risotto nero irl
└───────────────────┘
risotto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ectophasm » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:55 pm

Not yet, but maybe I'll hold one soon.
hwoouh
ectophasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Shakira. » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:18 pm

Mark
Super cool yet disappointing Mexican scene teenage high school choir kid born on May 10th.

"KEEP MY PRIDE ON MY HIP, THAT'S A WEAPON I CAN'T LOOSE"
My name (alias) is Brekkie, I make hyperpop sometimes lol. I really like Drain Gang, Spider Gang, and 100 gecs. I used to be a COPPA player, and I am genuinely so sorry to everyone who had to deal with me during that era.
You can find me on most social medias under the username of dg_hotelbreakfast or brekkie.mp3 or under cantfreestyleondex

Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
.Shakira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spideysense » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:50 am

would you like a stamp
wether you like it or not you have a stamp now
good day
if you look closely theres words on it oof
I’m Fishlegs! he/him, trans & dragonkin

comic artist, lucid dreamer, passionate about all things aquaitic
big spider-man fan!! talk to me about Harry Osborn >:3

merrowcrest cats [stars] / art shop

<— my epic fursona
I created him on the oekaki boards 7 years ago!

ImageImageImage
spideysense

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:53 am

IceFlurry wrote:would you like a stamp