Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

possible stellastratus reboot??? by ectophasm

Artist ectophasm [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

possible stellastratus reboot???

Postby ectophasm » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:56 pm

Oh, look, I did a thing.

Would you guys adopt these again with this improved lineart?

I'm just gonna repost the story here because I'm saving that and NOTHING ELSE, because that's the ONLY THING I like about the old thread.

Over Seven Million Years Ago, there was a planet called Schizorizon. Here lived 2 Dominating Species: The Stellastratus and the Apacumulus. The Apacumulus quickly took control, and began neglecting the Stellastratus. The Stellastratus knew that not the whole planet had been explored. So they explored the other half of the planet, and claimed the land.

The Apacumulus declared war. This war was called The First Celestial War. Both sides fought fiercely for two years, and the Stellastratus won. The Stellastratus are forgiving creatures, and let the Apacumulus keep their land. They were at an unsteady peace, with occasional battles here and there. Then in about February 2016, the Apacumulus wanted all of the land for themselves.

Growing their army, they declared war again. This was called the Second Celestial War. This war lasted much longer than the first, causing many more casualties on both sides. At the end of the war, only four Stellastratus survived: The Guardians. They were banished from Schizorizon, rejected from their home planet.

And so they searched across space, looking for a planet to live on. The Water Guardian, Lucimatus (Lucy for Short) found a strange swirl in Space in March 2016. It was called the Milky Way. She sensed a planet to live on, but first, she needed to get through 2 asteroid belts: The Kuiper Belt and the Asteroid Belt. She left the other Guardians to find this planet. After she got through the two belts which took her until mid April, she was exhausted, but this planet was only a few thousand miles away! But when she approached the planet, she was pulled towards it more... She fell much faster than she thought she would. The humans on earth saw her as a comet. When she landed, she knew she was almost dead, and howled for help. The humans found her, and began taking care of her. She howled every night at Midnight. The other Guardians heard her, even from far in space. They began trying to find her. And then they came to earth, Transformers-style. With their powers combined, they began creating more Stellastratus on Earth. They had found their new home.

Meanwhile, the Apacumulus found out that the Stellastratus had found Earth. Now, they wanted THAT planet too! So they came. But little did the Apacumulus know, they were NO MATCH for the humans. The three guardians (Lucy lost her speech during the fall) informed the humans, and the humans and Stellastratus won by a landslide, with just one Stellastratus fatality and no human fatalites. The battle only lasted 2 hours.
hwoouh
ectophasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: possible stellastratus reboot???

Postby Bunny!! » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:16 pm

mark
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:34 pm

mark mark mark
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ectophasm » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:35 am

now or never
i started up a steampunk event and there's a raffle for a robot boi/gril/whatever you want here if you want the first adoptable on the new lines
also, if you had an old stellastratus, you can fill out a line transfer here and get it on the new lines
hwoouh
ectophasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me