Characters I made to trade but ended up loving way too much by D E V I A N C Y

Based on Click to view
Artist D E V I A N C Y [gallery]
Time spent 13 hours, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Characters I made to trade but ended up loving way too much

Postby D E V I A N C Y » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:12 am

I used a palette generator and countless random animal generators and mixed the two together, meant to make them to trade and maybe only keep like one but that turned into casually adoring them u.u

just gonna make notes for myself since I'm a forgetful human

1. Doe/ female / adventurous, likes the outdoors and animals
2. Arctic wolf/ fox/ female / quiet, likes peace and cold weather, also loves hot cocoa
3. Kangaroo/ female / too energetic, loves summertime and parties
4. Ram/ female (trans) / owns a bar and demands respect in her establishment. Won't take crap. Usually misjudged for her timid appearance won't hesitate to be sassy and correct someone.
5. Great Dane/ male / Breathes smoke, likes leather jackets and has crystal patches growing on him. Is a good boi
6. Opossum/ neutral /
7. Axolotl/ neutral / blind, has the tendency to gets bumps and bruises. Enjoys being careless and ominous.
8. Ferret/ male/ Shy, likes oversized clothing and cargo pants so they can carry anything they might need, because it's better to have then to want.
9. Butterfly/ male / Is a day guard, but loves the night guard. Confident and cocky.
10. Bunny/ male / Rather socially awkward, doesn't worry about appearances or usually like other people. Is nervous around other guys, is cousins with the hare.
11. Hare/ male / Outgoing, likes to drag his cousin the bunny places (Owned by Steel Dragon)
12. Moth/ male / Shy night guard, loves the day guard but they have conflicting schedules. Self conscious of his dull tones.
D E V I A N C Y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me