Won My Heart ๐Ÿ’• by Mellowx

Based on Click to view
Artist Mellowx [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Won My Heart ๐Ÿ’•

Postby Mellowx » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:53 pm

Edited this adorable oekaki to look like a rubber ducky ^.^. Really like this editable.
DragonCave Eggs - Clicks much appreciated
ImageImage

๐Ÿ”ด "Hey, I'm Mxyz, but you can call me Mix, or later that works too" ๐Ÿ”ด
Mellowx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Won My Heart ๐Ÿ’•

Postby Trinity11 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:16 am

how do u draw on editables??
i need hep lol...
I love the CS Staff!!
Trinity11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Won My Heart ๐Ÿ’•

Postby Mellowx » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:50 pm

Trinity11 wrote:how do u draw on editables??
i need hep lol...

I'll do my best to explain it ^.^ Can't use my screenshots, but if you're still confused please feel free to ask me any questions.

So, when you want to do an editable, you click on the red and white "Color me in" button on that editable's page. Then once it brings you to the page where you can edit it, pay attention to the bottom right corner.

There will be a box called "Layers". Underneath that will be a list with labels. For this editable in particular, a few of them are, "First place rosette", "Quack!" "Yippee!" etc. These tell you what will appear if you decide to show the layer.

Let's say you want to have your duck say, "Quack!" Scroll through the list until you find the layer labeled "Quack!" See the white circle next to it? Click it. The circle will turn black and the "Quack!" layer will show up. Want to remove it? Click the circle again. It will become white again and the layer will disappear. This works for every layer!

Now, onto coloring! There are two methods you can use with this editable.

Method 1 (Easier): You're going to want to click on the layer called "colour-in-layer". You'll know which layer you're on as it will be highlighted in grey. Make sure the circle is black. If you try to draw on a hidden layer, nothing will show up. Then from there, you can start coloring!

Method 2 (Still Works but Contains More Steps): First, you need to create a new layer. To do this, there are two blue and white buttons below the layers list. A plus sign and a negative sign. To add a layer, click the plus button. A new layer called, "Layer 1", should pop up in the list. Now, right click and hold on this layer to drag it down the list. You're going to want to drag it below the shading layer and above the colour-in-layer. Then you can begin coloring on this layer!

*People who create editables always name the layers so it's easy for people to understand what each one does. To rename a layer, double click on it's current name and just type it in!*

Again, if you have any questions please feel free to ask me!

**And I made the text bigger so it doesn't feel as overwhelming and it's easier to read!**
DragonCave Eggs - Clicks much appreciated
ImageImage

๐Ÿ”ด "Hey, I'm Mxyz, but you can call me Mix, or later that works too" ๐Ÿ”ด
Mellowx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me