ask my characters by yeena

Artist yeena [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

ask my characters

Postby yeena » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:52 am

if you want to at least;; its my birthday and thought id just do this for fun today

characters
    -davecat, oriental shorthair, is rather reckless; she does a lot of things, is very outdoorsy and loud and loves to give everything her best shot. shes very much in denial with being upset a lot and isnt usually willing to openly talk about her issues; she'd rather avoid them. she is an excellent person to vent to.
    -bunny, wolverine hybrid, is secluded and very reserved when it comes to new people. she doesnt talk much with anyone besides her significant other and doesnt plan to change this any time soon; shes extremely emotional and full of heart even if she struggles with showing it sometimes. she has severe separation anxiety.
    -moon, doberman pinscher, is a very, very quiet character. she truly doesnt speak a lot and when she does, its soft. despite being such a soft character, she is extremely intelligent and gets very defensive over herself. shes passionate about a lot of what she does and shes carrying a lot of emotional baggage on her shoulders.

answered
    none
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ask my characters

Postby womp womp » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:19 am

hey yo davecat, are you a dave or a cat whats your favourite time of day ?
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ask my characters

Postby Fossington » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:07 am

davecat, sing Hamilton at the top of your lungs in front of the others XD
HI THIS IS A WIP STILL BUT I HAVEN’T BEEN ON THIS SITE IN A FEW YEARS BUT I DECIDED TO COME BACK SO HI!!

I’m Fossy, formerly known as Hamiltonfan12!

She/her!!
Fossington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me