total wins;; 0
current ranking;; 2
---

intelligence;; 8(+16)
speed;; 12(+21)
stamina;; 5(+21)
strength;; 10(+21)
total;; 35(114)
Last edited by mochii_ on Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.
mochii_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: takita || wolfpack12

Postby wolfpack12 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:09 am

July 10, 2018.

Task 1 - (wc - 718):

Takita is considered to be a wise and caring leader. Especially when around her fellow teammates. Preferring to take her time in order to asses an situation, before jumping into it head first. Only taking action, if she is certain that the outcome is a good one. However, if the situation is too out of hand, then she will look for another solution. Due to the fact that isn't willing to put her team in a dangerous situation, that may end up taking lives. Because of this, many look up to her and often seek out her advice. When she isn't busy with being the lead dog of her team, she can be seen taking care of others. Whether it is simply sheltering them from the cold, giving them her food or simply offering a shoulder to cry on. It didn't matter. All that she cared about was making sure that everyone, both within and outside of her team, were alright.

When it comes to either younger or stubborn dogs, she is calm and patient. Often showing a strong tolerance, when it comes to helping those who can be quite difficult in training. Even going as far as to help them learn things one painfully slow step at a time. Due to the fact that she knows what it's like to be stressed, and doesn't wish for anyone else to go through what she did. Because of this, it is extremely hard to get her annoyed. Due to the fact that she would rather die, then let her own anger get the better of her. Her calming aura has often helped reassure others during dangerous situations. While there is no doubt that she does feel fear. She makes it her job to appear calm. In order to help inspire others to gain confidence, and to keep them calm during situations that would of otherwise have caused them to go into a blind panic.

Takita can also be brave and protective. Especially when something dares threaten the lives of her team. It is no secret that she would face off against larger predators, if it meant protecting the ones she cared about. Even risking her life to protect her rivals and enemies. Proving that her bravery knows no bounds. Not even when it came to those who have hurt her. However, if someone were to either threaten or even bully one of her own, then that was a completely different story. Takita can be extremely protective over both her friends and family, which can cause problems in the long run. Often needing someone to talk her out of it, before things got out of hand. However, she refuses to just stand by, while someone is being pushed around. Often standing up to those who are either stronger or bigger than herself, in order to protect the weak and defenceless.

She is rarely ever aggressive. Preferring to keep that side to her locked away. But there are a few things that can trigger it, and cause her to become vicious. While it can take a very long time to get her mad, many have come to realise that it isn't worth it. Considering that once someone has pushed her past her tolerance limit, it is often hard for her to calm back down. The one main thing that triggers her anger, is when someone decides to either threaten or insult her loved ones. Which can lead to that same person getting seriously injured, if she isn't stopped in time. Because of this, many have come to nickname her 'wolfdog'. Due to how her aggressive behaviour is very similar to that of a wolf. However, there have been times where she has regretted her actions. Especially when saying something that she later regrets. Which is why she often prefers to keep her anger at bay.

What many don't realise, is that Takita can be quite insecure about herself. Especially when it comes to her own skills in leading her team. Often blaming herself when someone gets injured, despite them reassuring her that it wasn't. When around others, she is seen as a wise leader and caring friend. But behind doors she can be quite the opposite. Something she finds difficult to talk about. Especially to the ones who care about her.
wolfpack12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochii_ » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:35 am

[ you've completed task one!
    +3 in all stats will be awarded. ]
mochii_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpack12 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:38 am

July 13, 2018.

Task 2 - playing in the snow:

wolfpack12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochii_ » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:47 am

[ task two has been completed!
    +5 in all stats will be added. ]
mochii_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpack12 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:02 am

July 14, 2018:

Task 3 - (wc - 430):

The female felt as if she was pulling a car, rather than a sled. Her paws scrambling against the icy ground in vain, as she tried to pull the heavy weight behind her. Once or twice she had to stop in order to catch her breath. Once or twice she nearly bit the hand of her human out of frustration, as she tried to reassure her. No matter what Takita did, the sled didn't seem to budge. What had once started off as excitement, was now turning into nothing but bitterness and annoyance. Her chest heaving and ears pinned against her head, she once more tried to move forward.

If it weren't for the protection on her paws, she would have probably ripped her pads by now. By now the harness that had once been gently pressing into her chest, had become painful. The fabric and metal digging into her skin. Causing the whole experience to be a lot more miserable. Just as she was about to give up on her attempts, she felt the sled behind her move. It wasn't much. Barely just an inch. But it was something. Something that had quickly given Takita hope. Without giving it much thought, she then threw her weight against her harness. Pushing both it and herself forwards, and feeling the weight behind her once more move. This time a little bit further than before.

Taking in a deep breath, the female then leapt forwards. Moving into a sluggish run, as she used the last of her strength to slowly pull the sled behind her. By now, she was finding it slightly harder to breathe. Due to the fact that her harness was now starting to dig into her neck. It wasn't until she got to the half way point, that she finally collapsed from fatigue. Breathing heavily as she refused to move from her spot. Only snapping her eyes open again, when she felt gently hands removing her harness. Before those exact same hands began to brush against her fur. Due to her exhausted state, she could barely hear what her human was saying. But due to the excited tone, she guessed it was something good.

She then felt herself being lifted. Her body hanging limply, within the secure arms of her human. Her eyes barely staying open, as she watched them approach the front entrance to her human's house. She was definitely going to gain bruises. But that was something she could probably handle. Besides, she had accomplished something today. To her, that was at least something worth the pain.
wolfpack12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochii_ » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:06 pm

[ task three has been completed!
    +8 in all stats will be added. ]