total wins;; 0
current ranking;; 1
---

intelligence;; 9(+72)
speed;; 8(+71)
stamina;; 10(+47)
strength;; 8(+56)
total;; 35(281)
Last edited by mochii_ on Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:08 pm, edited 8 times in total.
mochii_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ghost | Chimericect

Postby Chimericect » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:46 am

July 10th || Personality
      Ghost is quiet and, like her namesake, typically unseen. Her presence is very rarely known unless you have a trained ear, or you could smell whatever she may have gotten into. She stalks around, sort of like a cat, just watching you and most likely judging you as well. Despite this, she does love to play. She has an intense love of her favorite toy: Bacon, a stuffed pig, that she carries with her everywhere. She's not destructive for the most part, however she does have an intense dislike of shoes- probably because she knows thats what we put on when we leave her. She despises being left alone. She'll simply pour, though, and watch you from the bay window, glaring at you from afar.
      She gets along well with other dogs, she enjoys them so long as they aren't annoying. She doesn't seem to enjoy those that yap at her for hours on end, or attack her with all of their might. She prefers to play alone, although why this happens is a mystery. She does make efforts every so often, but they never seem to go in her favor. Ghost is often found inside the house and sleeping on the couch, or sitting in the snow where nobody can find her. She has an uncanny ability to find the oddest hiding spots, and how she gets there is beyond anyone. Ghost tends to stay away from the other sled dogs until it's time for a race, then her whole demeanor changes.
      When time for a race, it's as if a switch has been flipped and a whole new dog appears. She's still alert and doesn't seem to bark muchhere either, however her tail will eah aggressively, and she has a much happier stance. She's always ready, and her conpeditive spirit drives her and her team. She can be mocked by the others for being "too uptight," however she is a pretty good leader when given the chance, and ability to lead the team is unlike the others in the kennels. Whether it be because she is so driven and loves it so much or she just enjoys being a show off is unknown, but nobody dares question it. [ 370 words ]
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochii_ » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:34 am

[ you've completed task one!
    +3 in all stats will be awarded. ]
mochii_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:30 am

I want to hire a professional trainer!

Intelligence: 5
    Strength: 2
    Stamina: 2
    Speed: 1
    Total MQ owed: 1,000

// I think that’s how this works and that’s how the training collar is if this is okay? :0
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:43 am

July 11th || first day of training
      Ghost felt her heart racing- it was her first day in a new home. 6 months of fear, 6 months of being tied up to some pole, waiting every day to see the only person she knew- a cold and angry man. He was scary, but soon enough she was freed, and soon enough she was given a new home. There were many open fields, a ton of snow, and even other dogs! She couldn’t be happier. The young pups tail wagged a million miles a second, her eyes were bright and she was ready for fun. She paid no attention to the humans that spoke of her- calling her ghost. Not until they strapped some odd thing to her body. She found it slightly uncomfortable, even trying to gnaw it off for awhile. When she realized her efforts had been wasted, she slumped over in the snow in defeat. What was it?

The very next day was an important one for her, although of course she wouldn’t have known that. The second someone pulled out a leash, she whimpered. Theyre gonna tie me up to, she thought nervously, her heart beginning to race in her chest. She tried to run away, but she wasn’t fast enough, she was too close. I gotta get away, I gotta get away! She thought frantically, dashing off as soon as she was let down. She farted around, an unfamiliar weight seeming to hold her back. Ghost felt herself glance back, after mustering up the courage to do so, some off object following her. Theyre going to catch me!

Ghost started crying out, feeling herself run faster and faster, the odd object behind her sliding around, hitting the fence, hitting trees, and occasionally nearly tipping over and pulling her back. She saw the humans who had done this to her chase after her, only increasing her fear. What was going on?

Eventually her paws grew tired, and she couldn’t go anymore. She began to slow to a stop, the owners yelling out some command at her before unclipping her from the monster. She was pleased to see it stayed put, and decided that it just wanted to play with her. How silly, it was just trying to play tag. She thought, although she no longer wanted to play. She was tired. For now, she just wanted to sleep.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochii_ » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:23 am

Chimericect wrote:

Intelligence: 5
    Strength: 2
    Stamina: 2
    Total MQ owed: 1,000

// I think that’s how this works and that’s how the training collar is if this is okay? :0

yup! that's how it works. ** 1,000 MQ will be subtracted from your account and the stats will be added.

[ task three has been completed and +8 has been added to all stats. c: ]
mochii_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:57 am

July 11th || Playing in (or in her case, just staring at) the snow
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:34 pm

July 11th || New Playmate [ Stuffy the half shredded stuffed animal ]
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:31 am

(enter the amount of hours you'd like for each stat)
    Intelligence: 2
    Strength: 1
    Stamina: 1
    Total MQ owed: 500
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups