pixel mix entry by corrosive_limes

Based on Click to view
Artist corrosive_limes [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

pixel mix entry

Postby corrosive_limes » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:24 pm

"You walk into the room where one of the applicants has gone about mixing DNA. You see...a literal sharkdog? God, how unoriginal could this scientist be? Oh well. It seems to be a cross between a bull shark, a collie, and a wolf? You're not entirely sure. You were just moving on from the sharkdog when a loud urgent squawking-barking sounds behind you. You jump and turn to see a small creature. A bird-dog? Okay maybe this one's a bit more original. It seems to be a mix between a cockatiel, some sort of hawk or falcon, and some sort of dog. It seems to be distressed or angry and it's gesturing with its wings toward the sharkdog, which just smiles lazily and - wait, did it just wink?! You shrug it off. The bird-dog seems to be upset about something. Maybe it's just as appalled at the unoriginality of the sharkdog as you are?"

so i decided to do a shark-dog mix and a dog-bird mix! i did my best to put a unique spin on the shark dog though.
whether i'm accepted or not i'm probably gonna keep these two as oc's because i love them and i can see them having a great relationship ? and also because i love hybrid characters and i've been considering making more centaur / mermaid type ocs

my adopts would likely be really bad puns
i.e. tiger shark, bull shark, flying fox...

shark-dog
- dog body, ears, and forelegs
- shark-like head, hindquarters, and fins
- back mane/fin kind of from both
- very toothy
- big mouth
- gills
- can sense heat and electromagnetic pulses
- has segmented heterochromia (gold with light gold and dark brown stripes)
- happy, lazy, and teasing

bird-dog
- body of a bird
- face of a dog
- short kinda fluffy tail
- furry back
- legs kind of a mix
- beak with teeth?? O_o
- four eyes
- black scleras
- irises are dark purple-light purple-light blue with a light blue ring around the pupil
- small and full of rage
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: pixel mix entry

Postby CandyCorn. » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:15 am

Ok, this. Is. Wonderful! You are accepted!!! And some info is basically all you do is create things like this and you can either sell them or give them out for free!!!
iv quit
CandyCorn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: pixel mix entry

Postby CandyCorn. » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:16 am

And of course you can keep them