Flustered Bean // Adopt 2 // by Wikkedphobias

Based on Click to view
Artist Wikkedphobias [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Flustered Bean // Adopt 2 //

Postby Wikkedphobias » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:36 am

Well It seems like this guy is a bit flustered! I wonder why? Tell me! Ends On Monday!
Code: Select all
[center][size=85]Username;;
Name;;
Gender;;
Sexuality;;
Reason he is flustered;;
Extras (Can be art!);;[/size][/center]

Edits
None

Maxy Max has won!
Last edited by Wikkedphobias on Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Status - Non Active, won't be posting here anymore. Saving this page just for the nostalgia and memories.

ALSO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEE CHECK OUT THIS ABSOLUTE BEAN <3 <3 !!!
Wikkedphobias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Flustered Bean // Adopt 2 //

Postby Ringo. » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:51 am

Username;; Maxy Max
Name;; Tia
Gender;; Female
Sexuality;; Lasbian
Reason she is flustered;; She is flustered because the lovebud she likes just flirted with her and she doesn't know what to do.
Extras (Can be art!);; Tia is a very sweet and shy girl, you can always find her helping others in need. She loves to read books and she mostly enjoys spending time with her friends! You can always find her and her friends at a field running around chasing each other.
She is also a big lesbian, meaning she basically falls in love with other girls easily. But there is one girl she likes the most., of course I can't say who that is because, well...I don't know who it is! Maybe one day she'll get with her though.
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wikkedphobias » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:42 pm

Maxy Max wrote:
Username;; Maxy Max
Name;; Tia
Gender;; Female
Sexuality;; Lasbian
Reason she is flustered;; She is flustered because the lovebud she likes just flirted with her and she doesn't know what to do.
Extras (Can be art!);; Tia is a very sweet and shy girl, you can always find her helping others in need. She loves to read books and she mostly enjoys spending time with her friends! You can always find her and her friends at a field running around chasing each other.
She is also a big lesbian, meaning she basically falls in love with other girls easily. But there is one girl she likes the most., of course I can't say who that is because, well...I don't know who it is! Maybe one day she'll get with her though.

you won! congrats!
added
Status - Non Active, won't be posting here anymore. Saving this page just for the nostalgia and memories.

ALSO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEE CHECK OUT THIS ABSOLUTE BEAN <3 <3 !!!
Wikkedphobias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:58 pm

Wikkedphobias wrote:
Maxy Max wrote:
Username;; Maxy Max
Name;; Tia
Gender;; Female
Sexuality;; Lasbian

you won! congrats!
added

yey :3
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥