Based on Click to view
Artist Cruxich [gallery]
Time spent 19 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Hollows

Postby Cruxich » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:18 pm

Welcome! I'm Cruxich and this'll be my first time running a closed species (these were originally owned by ∘Raven∘, but
I bought them.), so please be patient as I work my way through this and the like. A couple things need to be worked out a bit more still, but when I'm satisfied with the finished results I'll open these up and start looking for artists.

Lines and general info(c)∘Raven∘

What are Hollows?

A Hollow is a quiet creature, often used in therapy for schools and hospitals. They are extraordinarily soft and gentle, and will never harm a soul. They always carry a lantern, though scientists are unsure why. Some have considered the possibility that they were once the guides of souls, though that is evidently no longer the case. Regardless, they are one of the most highly sought after companion animals, not only for their good-naturedness, but also for the fact they are incredible guides, and some say it's impossible to get lost if you have a Hollow. Parents of children entrust these creatures to watch their children and to keep them from harm.

*Various links will go here*

Hollows were first discovered living in the remote north of Scotland, and they are now attributed with the legends of wisps. During the 18th and 19th centuries, they were hunted to the brink of extinction for their soft pelts, as well as for their magical lanterns. The lanterns will never go out, even after the Hollow has passed, and they fetched years worth of salaries for a single lantern.

Because of this, Hollows are officially registered in the WCESA, or 'Worldwide Critically Endangered Species Act' (Pronounced "Wesca")

Rarity Traits

Hollows come in almost every shape, color, and size, and they are very adaptable to other climates as long as it's not too hot.

Standard (No Rarity) Traits:
Short Horn Growth | Green, Blue, Gold and Brown Eye Colors | Standard Hair | Slightly Longer Fur | Shine Edits | One Color Wisps | Claws | Small Ear Edits

Uncommon Traits:
Sphynx Hair (Short) | Curly Fur | Extra Length Antlers/Horns | Multiple Colored Wisps | Long Hair | Pupil Edits | Red Eye Color

Rare Traits:
Glow | Nebulous Patterns | Heterochromia | Wings | Kitsune Mutation | Numerous Eyes | Missing Limbs | Iridescence |

Mythical Traits:
Cerberus Mutation | Dragon Mutation | Horns anywhere but the head | Extra Limbs | Kelpie Mutation | Moth Mutation | Fairy Companions | Dwarfism | Extra Non-Apparel Items that are not attached to the body | Elemental Gifts (Water, Fire, Air, Ice, Darkness, Light etc)

Artists:
N\A
Last edited by Cruxich on Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
---------
I'm not really active on here all that much lol, unless there's an on-site event going on.
--------
ImageImage
Cruxich

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Cruxich » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:22 pm

Rules:
~As of now, people will not be able to make their own Hollows. Maybe if the species gets popular enough, but until then only approved artists are allowed to make their own.
~ Hollows may not be sold for any sort of currency or traded except for other Hollows. You may put your Hollow up for readoption though for someone else to potentially adopt.
~Please, don't mini-mod this post. While it's appreciative, it'll just cause clutter and I'm capable of handling it myself.
~Advertising or spam is not allowed in any shape or form. If it's for something such as a fan made stamp you made, or an interest in affiliating with a species of yours, PM me.

You May:
~Base a Hollow from a character in movies or television series, but it MUST be stated that the original design belongs to the film company.
~Put a Hollow up you no longer want for re adoption. The competition must match the original method of obtainment though. (ex. if it was a impress me competition, the competition you make would have to be an impress me.)
---------
I'm not really active on here all that much lol, unless there's an on-site event going on.
--------
ImageImage
Cruxich

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

!!!

Postby Cruxich » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:25 am

Opened up an artist search here! So go ahead and make as many entries as you want.

Also there's one adopt made by the previous owner still open here if anyone would be interested.
---------
--------
ImageImage
Cruxich

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hollows

Postby Gizmutt » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:00 pm

Aww these are cute
So say goodbye to the old, and hello to that rainbow road ...
Gizmutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Camouflaged Leafeon » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:19 am

I have a few questions. What are wisps? What color(s) can the lantern be? And can the Hollow have markings on them?
Camouflaged Leafeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dorksoup » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:28 am

mark
WIN A BEANT MYO SLOT