Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Hollow Adopts | OPEN by ∘Raven∘

Artist ∘Raven∘ [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Hollow Adopts | OPEN

Postby ∘Raven∘ » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:13 am

Welcome!

LARGE WIP STILL

What are Hollows?

A Hollow is a quiet creature, often used in therapy for schools and hospitals. They are extraordinarily soft and gentle, and will never harm a soul. They always carry a lantern, though scientists are unsure why. Some have considered the possibility that they were once the guides of souls, though that is evidently no longer the case. Regardless, they are one of the most highly sought after companion animals, not only for their good-naturedness, but also for the fact they are incredible guides, and some say it's impossible to get lost if you have a Hollow. Parents of children entrust these creatures to watch their children and to keep them from harm.

*Various links will go here*

Hollows were first discovered living in the remote north of Scotland, and they are now attributed with the legends of wisps. During the 18th and 19th centuries, they were hunted to the brink of extinction for their soft pelts, as well as for their magical lanterns. The lanterns will never go out, even after the Hollow has passed, and they fetched years worth of salaries for a single lantern.

Because of this, Hollows are officially registered in the WCESA, or 'Worldwide Critically Endangered Species Act' (Pronounced "Wesca")

Rarity Traits

Hollows come in almost every shape, color, and size, and they are very adaptable to other climates as long as it's not too hot.

Standard (No Rarity) Traits:
Short Horn Growth | Green, Blue, Gold and Brown Eye Colors | Standard Hair | Slightly Longer Fur | Shine Edits | One Color Wisps | Claws | Small Ear Edits

Uncommon Traits:
Sphynx Hair (Short) | Curly Fur | Extra Length Antlers/Horns | Multiple Colored Wisps | Long Hair | Pupil Edits | Red Eye Color

Rare Traits:
Glow | Nebulous Patterns | Heterochromia | Wings | Kitsune Mutation | Numerous Eyes | Missing Limbs | Iridescence |

Mythical Traits:
Cerberus Mutation | Dragon Mutation | Horns anywhere but the head | Extra Limbs | Kelpie Mutation | Moth Mutation | Fairy Companions | Dwarfism | Extra Non-Apparel Items that are not attached to the body | Elemental Gifts (Water, Fire, Air, Ice, Darkness, Light etc)
Last edited by ∘Raven∘ on Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
∘Raven∘

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby ∘Raven∘ » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:48 am

Rules:
~You are not allowed to create your own Hollow unless you have an MYO slot. Approved artists may create Hollows for competitions and other events.
~You may not sell your Hollow for any currency. They are transferable, but may not be traded for any on site or off site currency, including art.
~Please, don't mini-mod this post. There will be approved moderators that do the job. If you see someone breaking the rules, message me or one of the other mods, and we will handle it.
~Don't advertise on any Hollow thread unless it's for breeding purposes.
~All Hollow kits must be approved designs before being added to the adult lines. After they are approved, please add a cover, and message one of the mods who will approve the transfer.

You May:
~Base a Hollow from a character in movies or television series, but it MUST be stated that the original design belongs to the film company.
~Hold competitions to transfer a Hollow you no longer wish to own.
~Color in the lines in the MYO page. If another user likes the design, and you have no attachment to it, you may let them use the MYO design as their MYO slot.
~Receive payments for designing Hollow kits or transferring them to adult lines.
∘Raven∘

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hollow Adopts | OPEN

Postby ∘Raven∘ » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:55 am

Reserving for later~
∘Raven∘