FREE customs! (Closed for now! Will reopen!) by TheDiamondCupcake

Based on Click to view
Artist TheDiamondCupcake [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

FREE customs! (Closed for now! Will reopen!)

Postby TheDiamondCupcake » Fri May 25, 2018 11:09 am

Due to the amount of support with my adopts, I decided to open customs! <3
[Edit: THESE ARE CLOSED FOR NOW, I WILL RE-OPEN THEM WHEN I GET ALL THE CURRENT ORDERS DONE c:]

These are entirely FREE. Donations are an option, and are appreciated, but nothing is required.
EXAMPLES OF MY DESIGNS: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3818369

Rules:
1. Please be patient. These may take up to a day or two depending on the complexity you desire.
2. Please don't complain if I do one custom before yours. I do it entirely random, not in order.
3. Please use the custom you are given. I spent my own time making something for free for everyone, and I'd appreciate that being repaid.
4. Do NOT take anyone's custom as your own that you have not ordered. Only the one I give you is yours. I will not tolerate this.
5. Please fill out the form!
6. You may gift/trade the custom I gave you, but do NOT sell it. Not even for C$.
7. Please credit me for the design the first time you draw them, as well as PM me the link to your first drawing, you don't have to pm me the link but I'd love to see your lovely art! <3 Crediting IS required.

What I can do (I have a base for each):
- Canines
- Felines
- Deer
- I can edit the bases to anything you want (ex. short tail, holographic hair, hair in general, wings, missing limbs, etc.)
- I can do multiple markings
- I can change the pupils
- I can add fangs
- I can add any accessory you want
- I can work with neon/kidcore colors

What I can't do
- I can NOT do realistic designs for the life of me, all designs will be cartoonish/unrealistic/colorful
- I can't draw bones to replace a limb, except for the tail. I can't even draw a skull
- Hybrids, any animal part that isn't a part of the base is impossible for me
- Different expressions, I can't do lineart like the base can

Form:
I would like a custom!
- Species:
- Gender (Can be genderfluid):
- Color palette/moodboard (Please provide actual colors for the palette, and not just a picture of a dog, I work best with moodboards or palettes with a picture included!):
- Accessories? (Please be specific! You can choose your own, or say none and you can add them when I'm done with your custom! If you'd like me to make them for you, please put "up to you", and how many accessories you want. Please only 1-3 accessories):
Any other things? (Ex. Short tail, wings, ripped ears, different pupils, etc??):
Will you actually use your custom?:
Would you like me to PM you when your custom is finished?:

I will only be taking three customs as of right now!! When I get the three done I will make the ones who are next to order.

[LINEARTS ARE NOT BY ME, ALL CREDIT GOES TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS]
Last edited by TheDiamondCupcake on Sat May 26, 2018 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
★★~"One is never afraid of the unknown; one is afraid of the known coming to an end."~★★
☆☆-Jiddu Krishnamurti-☆☆

TheDiamondCupcake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FREE customs! (Open, limited slots!!)

Postby TheDiamondCupcake » Fri May 25, 2018 11:14 am

Bump!
★★~"One is never afraid of the unknown; one is afraid of the known coming to an end."~★★
☆☆-Jiddu Krishnamurti-☆☆

TheDiamondCupcake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soobin » Fri May 25, 2018 11:18 am

I would like a custom!
- Species:deer
- Gender (Can be genderfluid):male
- Color palette/moodboard (Please provide actual colors for the palette, and not just a picture of a dog, I work best with moodboards or palettes with a picture included!):brown, mud green, mud red, light brown
- Accessories? (Please be specific! You can choose your own, or say none and you can add them when I'm done with your custom! If you'd like me to make them for you, please put "up to you", and how many accessories you want. Please only 1-3 accessories): two little earrings in left ear please :)
Any other things? (Ex. Short tail, wings, ripped ears, different pupils, etc??): short tail
Will you actually use your custom?: well could you please tell me how to put one in a signature? if yes then I will use it. if not I try to figure it out on my own
Would you like me to PM you when your custom is finished?:yes please!! Thank you so much :)
soobin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheDiamondCupcake » Fri May 25, 2018 11:24 am

PixelFishy wrote:I would like a custom!
- Species:deer
- Gender (Can be genderfluid):male
- Color palette/moodboard (Please provide actual colors for the palette, and not just a picture of a dog, I work best with moodboards or palettes with a picture included!):brown, mud green, mud red, light brown
- Accessories? (Please be specific! You can choose your own, or say none and you can add them when I'm done with your custom! If you'd like me to make them for you, please put "up to you", and how many accessories you want. Please only 1-3 accessories): two little earrings in left ear please :)
Any other things? (Ex. Short tail, wings, ripped ears, different pupils, etc??): short tail
Will you actually use your custom?: well could you please tell me how to put one in a signature? if yes then I will use it. if not I try to figure it out on my own
Would you like me to PM you when your custom is finished?:yes please!! Thank you so much :)

Please provide a picture for the color palette.
Also, to add a custom to your signature, you type "[img]and[/img] "
You put the url of the image in between them!!
☆☆-Jiddu Krishnamurti-☆☆

TheDiamondCupcake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheDiamondCupcake » Fri May 25, 2018 11:31 am

Bump!
☆☆-Jiddu Krishnamurti-☆☆

TheDiamondCupcake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vought » Fri May 25, 2018 11:33 am

I would like a custom!
- Species: Wolf
- Gender (Can be genderfluid): Female
- Color palette/moodboard (Please provide actual colors for the palette, and not just a picture of a dog, I work best with moodboards or palettes with a picture included!): Red, orange, and yellow.
- Accessories? (Please be specific! You can choose your own, or say none and you can add them when I'm done with your custom! If you'd like me to make them for you, please put "up to you", and how many accessories you want. Please only 1-3 accessories): a collar with a cherry charm
Any other things? (Ex. Short tail, wings, ripped ears, different pupils, etc??): small white wings and one ripped ear.
Will you actually use your custom?: Yes!
Would you like me to PM you when your custom is finished?: yes please
wip :3
Vought

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueBubbles » Fri May 25, 2018 11:35 am

I would like a custom
Surprise me artist are very good with surprising art work and the are all ways good
BlueBubbles
BlueBubbles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheDiamondCupcake » Fri May 25, 2018 11:40 am

Cheryl Blossom wrote:I would like a custom!
- Species: Wolf
- Gender (Can be genderfluid): Female
- Color palette/moodboard (Please provide actual colors for the palette, and not just a picture of a dog, I work best with moodboards or palettes with a picture included!): Red, orange, and yellow.
- Accessories? (Please be specific! You can choose your own, or say none and you can add them when I'm done with your custom! If you'd like me to make them for you, please put "up to you", and how many accessories you want. Please only 1-3 accessories): a collar with a cherry charm
Any other things? (Ex. Short tail, wings, ripped ears, different pupils, etc??): small white wings and one ripped ear.
Will you actually use your custom?: Yes!
Would you like me to PM you when your custom is finished?: yes please

Please provide a picture for the palette! Thank you!
☆☆-Jiddu Krishnamurti-☆☆

TheDiamondCupcake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheDiamondCupcake » Fri May 25, 2018 11:40 am

Allison 1 wrote:I would like a custom
Surprise me artist are very good with surprising art work and the are all ways good

Are you saying I just do whatever? Sorry, please specify. ^^'
☆☆-Jiddu Krishnamurti-☆☆

TheDiamondCupcake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noxaga » Fri May 25, 2018 11:43 am

I would like a custom!
- Species: Fox
- Color palette/moodboard: Blue (00A5F9 and/or 00BCD9), orange (FF9A00), and white
- Accessories?: Up to you. I'd like to see a with-accessories and without if possible!
Any other things?): Bird-like wings
Will you actually use your custom?: Heck yeah!
Would you like me to PM you when your custom is finished?: Absolutely, that's be awesome!
Last edited by Noxaga on Fri May 25, 2018 11:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
Noxaga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me