Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Dargon ESE 2 - Vaquita by Scottish9

Based on Click to view
Artist Scottish9 [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Dargon ESE 2 - Vaquita

Postby Scottish9 » Sat May 19, 2018 12:34 pm

This Raingon buck is based on the Vaquita, a small porpoise around Mexico that is critically endangered. The color for CE is red.

To win him, write a small story about him playing and exploring the ocean. It needs to be at least 250 words.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Story:

This will end after three entrants.
Last edited by Scottish9 on Sat May 26, 2018 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So, I am no longer really playing. I am sticking around to collect pets which I will exchange for art. Please only contact me about art or if you need some advice or a listening ear.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dargon 29 - Vaquita

Postby legolas the elf » Sun May 20, 2018 4:06 am

Username: Mistyleaf - she
Name: Wave
Story: Wave watched the waves lap at the shore. He readied his haunches and leaped. Flapping his wings like mad, he soared out over the ocean, his paws skimming the beautiful waves. He was soon flying over a reef. The water was clear, and you could see brightly colored fish and coral. Wave dove abruptly, startling several fish out of the way. He enjoyed the rush of water over his wings, the smell of salt filling his nose. But he soon ran out of breath and swam to the surface. A daring shark followed him and Wave bared his teeth. The shark left. "Wave!" the voice came from Shella, the Ocean Guardian. "Hello!" he called. Shella waved with her paw. "Did you see any Vaquita Porpoises out there?" Wave shook his head. "Nope. I'm by the reef, though. Only fish and small sharks dwell here." Shella sighed, though Wave couldn't here it. She beckoned with a paw to Wave, telling him to come to the beach. With some difficulty, Wave rose out of the water and flew to Shella. By the time he got to the beach, his fur was dry. Shella was fretting over a list. "Wave, could you go find some porpoises please? I'm worried about them. Less have been appearing in our world as the population declines in the HW." Wave nodded consent then leapt off again. With a happy shriek, he dove in and out of waves. He spotted a flash of gray below. He dove again, hoping to find a porpoise. It was only a bottlenose dolphin. The dolphin whistled. Wave blew bubbles in it's face. The dolphin darted away and soon the chase began. Wave lost track of time as he played, until he remembered the porpoise job. He torpedoed to the surface and burst out in a shower of water. The beach was on the horizon now. I should get back.Thought Wave. With a sigh, he started flapping back towards dry land. Then he saw it. A smiling porpoise. And others. An entire pod! Wave quickly reported this to Shella. "Good job." she said, relieved. "Now go play." Wave shoot back into the waves, his home.

(363 words)

Last bumped by Scottish9 on Sun May 20, 2018 4:06 am.
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me