Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Cumulos Artist Search by kiffell

Based on Click to view
Artist kiffell [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 26 seconds
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Cumulos Artist Search

Postby kiffell » Sun May 13, 2018 4:04 am

anyone may enter the artist search!

☁please read the front page on traits and edits
    ☁NO COVERS
    ☁please only make 2 edited designs
    ☁please know how to use the palettes and refs
    ☁anyone can enter, artists will be allowed to be in the species, even if they aren't artists anymore
    ☁please be original and dont copy
    ☁good luck!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cumulos Artist Search

Postby Lumi_Turtle » Sun May 13, 2018 4:52 pm

Mark!
now a dead acccount
Lumi_Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Mon May 14, 2018 2:50 am

mark! this species is so adorable, i'll likely make a few entries <3
one question, are there any restrictions on how often artists must post adopts?
im asking this as im unable to enter several artist comps beacuse im extremely restricted on my free time and many species have rules that artists must post 'x amount per month'/similar regulations that i simpily can't meet with my busy lifestyle. either way i'll definitely be watching this species, and hope to one day be part of the community. ^^
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Mon May 14, 2018 2:59 am

q1q2q3q4 wrote:mark! this species is so adorable, i'll likely make a few entries <3
im asking this as im unable to enter several artist comps beacuse im extremely restricted on my free time and many species have rules that artists must post 'x amount per month'/similar regulations that i simpily can't meet with my busy lifestyle. either way i'll definitely be watching this species, and hope to one day be part of the community. ^^

artists must be regularly active, unless personal for reasons, but that must go through me first ^^
there is no set amount an artist must post per month but they shouldn’t be posting 1 pet month, unless for a personal reason as stated above
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Mon May 14, 2018 4:38 am

kiffell wrote:
q1q2q3q4 wrote:mark! this species is so adorable, i'll likely make a few entries <3

artists must be regularly active, unless personal for reasons, but that must go through me first ^^
there is no set amount an artist must post per month but they shouldn’t be posting 1 pet month, unless for a personal reason as stated above

ok, thanks for answering my question! that's completely understandable. ^^
i'll probably wait untill things get less busy to enter, but that could be a while.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me