Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Mortem Adopts-Artist Search by HoneyLavender࿐

Based on Click to view
Artist HoneyLavender࿐ [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Mortem Adopts-Artist Search

Postby HoneyLavender࿐ » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:01 am

MUST HAVE FAKE WRITTEN SOMEWHERE ON THE ENTRY!

Searching for artists who can do lineart edits and complex designs. (and nursery lines!)

Mortem :

1)A species created By the Gods and Goddesses to govern, police and protect the souls of the dead. 2) Latin word for death

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rules :

by adopting a Mortem, you're consenting to the following terms:

• do not claim this species as your own creation. Mortem was created By Raven-Teacup and bought By me
      • Mortem are a closed species, meaning you cannot make your own. you can only adopt pre-made adopts, unless buying a custom
      • you may adopt an infinite number or Mortems.
      • Mortem cannot breed right now. I am looking for a artist to make nursery lines.
      • be kind to fellow Mortem community members! no trash-talking, hate, or bullying will be tolerated here!
      • do not ask to be Mortem staff. if I ever decide to hire in the future, I will open applications or PM you. (check for artist searches!)
      • this is an LGBTQA+-friendly species. don't like it, don't adopt it.
      • I (Ana) have the right to ban any person from this species who breaks these rules/terms.
      • I (Ana) have the right to confiscate and readopt a Mortem from any user who breaks these rules/terms.

Mortem are meant to be a stress-free species for me during my free time. Please don't fight or create tension here! thanks guys!

What are Mortems? :

Mortems are demons, deities, Angels and cherubs created By the Gods and Goddesses to protect and police the souls. Mortem see that every good soul is delivered to heaven and that every soul that's keeper has done bad in life is punished. Mortems are big creatures about the size of a horse. Mortems can have soft skin or hard scales. Mortems can have wings that are leathery and big. Usually only males have wings but every once in a while a rare female with wings is born. They are born at random. A Mortem has glowing ribs wich show through their skin. The brighter the ribs the older the Mortem. A Mortem pup has white ribs that start showing once it is mature.

Mortems can breed 3 times in their life if they don't have a mate. If a Mortem has a mate they can breed 5 times. Each litter consists of 1-5 pups. If you don't own the sire of the kits you are required to give a pup from a litter of 2 or more. Mortems can start breeding at 2 years and 6 months and can start being tamed at 6 months. A Mortem pup is weaned at 6 months. They mature at 1 year and 6 months. A Mortem can live until they are 32. They start dying at 30 and can suddenly die or live up to 32 without immortality. Every Foundation Mortem is born from Ouranous and Gaia. If your Mortem is not bred from 2 Mortems its bloodlines are Ouranous and Gaia. other than that it would be sire: Pistachio Dam: Frisky. A Mortem can be auctioned, sold, bred, and used in competitions!

Traits :

WIP

How to Adopt :

You can adopt a Mortem with the form below! I would also reccommend putting if its your first, second, third etc. Mortem.

Code: Select all
      [list][size=150][color=#400000]I want a Mortem![/color][/size]

[color=#808080]User:
      Mortem name:
      Wings?:
      Color pallette/theme:
      other:
      [/color]
      [/list]

Credit to Raven-Teacup for the lines and credit to Iinking for the alpha-lock add ons along with shading and highlighting. Sorry for any bad feeling Iink
Last edited by HoneyLavender࿐ on Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

████████ Image

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
: