Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Give a color pallete, Get a new character! + Streaming by cyberdragon725

Artist cyberdragon725 [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Give a color pallete, Get a new character! + Streaming

Postby cyberdragon725 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:27 pm

Closed to catch up

'm wanting to stress design a bit, so for the next hour or until 20 forms are posted, this will be open and I'm going to be making random characters from colors you guys give me. The original postee gets first dibs on the kid and if they don't want it... I haven't thought that far ahead. I might give it away in the stream or host a mini contest for it.

The character will be pretty much whatever species i feel like making. You can however make suggestions if there's anything specific, though this does not guarantee that you will get exactly what you'd like.

Please note; If you post only 3 colors I will most likely add more. Black, White, and brown will be the most likely add ons but if something works better, I might add more.

Pretty much, just have some fun with it! I'm going to be streaming for a bit as I make the first of these designs.

PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR COLORS. Without being added I cannot make a design. If You have not added me by the time either 20 is reached or after 1 hour, I will give your ticket to the next person. This is simply for efficiency purposes and so I can not take on too many requests. I apologize in advance for any frustrations this may cause but it's the easiest way I can see to do this

Lines will be sketchy, especially since I'm somewhat rush ordering myself.

The Stream; I am streaming as I make these designs. Click here to join my stream!
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help