Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Entire Species for sale by bark!

Based on Click to view
Artist bark! [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by bark!

Entire Species for sale

Postby bark! » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:51 pm

Do not post on this thread please.
        • Auctioning these guys off. I'm tired of messing with them, quite frankly.
        Comes with lock alpha version of these lines, including 2 tail options with fully implemented stars. I will not be adding anything else.

These lines are a revamp! Whenever you purchase the species you will get this set, as well as I will create a version of the older lineset and add you so you can take those as well, if you so choose.

I originally paid This along with around 400 DA points for the species. I'll be looking for something of atleast equal to or more value than that, however you can honestly bid anything tbh. I just want them gone. You are free to use the stamp above, both linesets, and the lore from the original species and/or the lore written below.

To bid, send a ready to accept trade of pets. I am not looking for just C$ or just items, but these are okay as add ons!
        Leading bid: N/A

[b]Potential species lore and characteristics

• ❝Lumas are an astral canine-type being that is solely responsible for the stars
        and constellations you see in the sky when you look up at night. All lumas have bracelets;
        these bands are made up of unknown metals and ores found within the astral plane-
        these bracelets help the lumas to harness existing stars and cluster them into constellations,
        galaxies, and the like.❞

•The Lanterns
        The lantern of a Luma is said to be used to light up the darkest parts of their home- space.
        The lantern is tethered to the canid who holds it; it cannot be without it.
        Sometimes rather than holding the line between their teeth, the lantern can be worn around
        the neck or another body part- as well as be seen floating beside or near the luma it is assigned to.
        When a luma dies an asterism is formed- a small cluster of stars to mark their service done beyond the skies.
        •Mates
        A luma mates for life; once they bond with another the stars are affirmed and the pair can no longer split.
        Upon breeding there is a chance for 1-3 kits; Three being the rarest to obtain as it requires the influence
        of an ethereal star to occur.
        •Earth
        Surprising enough- A luma can indeed come down to earth. What their mission there is unknown; however
        they have been spotted many, many times- falling stars. When descending to earth a luma is seen as a falling star.
        As earth is not their home realm, If a luma stays on earth after sunset than the void-
        the space between the atmosphere and the astral plane they call home- will seal and the individual
        will be trapped until the sun next rises.

Basic - Hair edits that do not go past the jaw, Weight edits, Bracelets only on one foreleg, Minimal fur edits
        Common - Custom tails, Colored sclera, Heterochromia, Hair edits beyond the jaw but above the bottom of the shoulder, Lack of stars on tail, Lantern around neck
        Uncommon - Shaped pupils, Star trails on body other than paws, Hair that falls past mid-foreleg, Natural mutations, No fur, Extensive fur edits
        Rare - Lantern on another body part other other than neck or in mouth, Wings, Horns, Multiple lanterns, “Bracelets” on other parts of the body, Hair from mid-foreleg+
        Legendary - Lack of lantern, Powers beyond typical, Gene splicing, Anatomy changes
Last edited by bark! on Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖!
------- exo - adult - usa - gamer - artist -------
bark!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✦ ❝Luma Adopts❞ | Selling Species

Postby bark! » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:52 pm