Based on Click to view
Artist Stonefly [gallery]
Time spent 22 seconds
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ezekiel

Postby Stonefly » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:09 pm

Distraught and angry prison guard boy.

Lost his mate and cubs by a rebel murderinf them.
Murdered the rebel, but now hates contact with others and lives on the prison planet.

Name: Ezekiel
Element: poison + Life
Alliance: Pride + himself
Mate: Maz - deceased
Cub: Evelynn

Parents:
Alive, out there somewhere left the pride after Ezekiel’s brother killed Maz and Evelynn. Heart broken over the fact their own child could do something so evil, so cold hearted.
They are ashamed of their family and does not feel comfortable within the pride anymore.

Brother:
Hammurabi, he was the one who killed Maz sand Evelynn. He had a crush on her as a cub as well and hated that his younger brother got her. Out of jealousy and raged he killed her and their child so no one could have her.

Sister:
Estelle, she was Ezekiel’s best friend. Super close while growing up.Ziek met Maz through Estelle as they were best friends growing up. She was Evelynns god mother. She was separated from the group and killed first before Hammurabi went to kill the others.

Maz:
Officially became mates 32 years after his aging ceremony and weeks after hers. He waited years for her, and would have waited forever just so they could be together. Maz is best friends with Estelle, and it was because of her that Ezekiel and her met.

Evelynn ‘Estelle’
Their only cub and their most precious belonging. She was killed along side her mother, Hammurabi never planned on killing her but things got carried away and unfortunately she fell target. She got her middle name from her god mother. Ezekiel and Maz wanted to say thank you to her for bringing them together all those years ago.

Ezekiel is mute, after the death of his family he refused to talk and open up about the loss of his family.
Emotionally he is shut down, which tends to cast him off a cold hearted, empty and ruthless towards other lions.
He has a great hatred towards rebel lions and wishes to tear Any that he sees into pieces.

They were the loves of my life, now they’re nothing but two corpses thrown and discarded on the ground. A steady stream of blood was flowing from their necks and stomachs, no matter what I did nothing would bring them back to me. I simply cried. 115 years with Maz and now she’s is gone, stolen from me by my deranged and jealous brother. My young daughter taken from me before she even had a chance to experience the world. I should have known better then to trust him, he had an aura of darkness clinging to him when ever he was around. Now? He to is a corpse, one that will be left and forgotten.
Tears poured down my face, staining my fur, my heart had broken into a million tiny little pieces and would never be fixed.

“Daddy?”
It’s a single word, one word that will forever haunt Ezekiel. The voice is one of a little angel, so soft and innocent. The word used to bring him such pride, happiness, contentment.
Years have passed since that dreadful day, and every night, every dream he hears his little Evelynn calling out for him.
“Daddy?”
Sometimes it’s quite and a simple question as if asking for directions. Other nights it’s a loud cry begging for help. Sometimes it’s cries of pain asking to save her from the pain. Once it was a broken word muttered as the light left her eyes.
“Daddy?”
You don’t realize how something so small could hold so much power in someone’s life. How crippling, damaging, draining a single word can be for someone. A word that should bring someone nothing else but happiness. A question that leads to nightmares, day terrors, and to an empty broken heart.
“Daddy?”

Stonefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me