Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Make Me A Species (Store Pet Prize) by WinterWolf12

Artist WinterWolf12 [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Make Me A Species (Store Pet Prize)

Postby WinterWolf12 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:30 pm

Hello! And welcome to my new Make Me A Species (Store Pet Prize) thread! I am currently in the market for 2 more species to add to my collection. Please read below for more information :3 :clap:

If You havn't already known I am the owner of Revenant Adoptsbut as much as I love these species I am in the market again for 2 new species to add to my collection. This thread has a chance to have 2 first place winners, 2 second place winners, 2 3rd place winners and 2 4th place winners. Bellow is 2 sets of store pets one set goes to each 1st place winners while the other winners get a choice of 5 pets from this group: Trade and all winners get to become full time Artists of the species. Plus you get to keep your designs if you do not win!

The Prizes

Image, Image, Image,Image

Keep reading below for what I am looking for :3

LOOKING FOR:
-CAT SPECIES
-FANTASY
-CUTE FLUFFIES :3
-BABY AND CHILD LINES
-ANY ACCESSORIES IF POSSIBLE

NOT LOOKING FOR:
-HUMANOID SPECIES

RULES:
1.) Please do not constantly ask me when this will be over with, the end date will be posted below here with only a 3 DAY ADD ON FOR INCOMPLETE DESIGNS but please don't just leave a design incomplete just to get the 3 day add on.
2.) If you lose please do not be rude to the winners, simply congratulate them and move on, otherwise this will likely get you banned ahead of time from adopting or trying out for guest artist spots for the species!
3.) Have fun with this! I want entries to show they at least put effort into the species! This is supposed to be a fun yet challenging thing and everyone should STILL HAVE FUN!
4.) I will likely add more rules if need be but I think this for now will be good, please post below in the comments if you are joining in! I can't wait to see the entries!

END DATE IS APRIL 30TH WITH AN EXTENSION OF MAY 3RD TO UNFINISHED DESIGNS!
Last edited by WinterWolf12 on Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image,

R.I.P Pepper Unkown-May 4th 2018. Gone but never forgotten </3

WinterWolf12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Make Me A Species (Store Pet Prize)

Postby WinterWolf12 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:43 pm

and starter bump!
Image,

WinterWolf12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WinterWolf12 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:01 am

WinterWolf12 wrote:
Hello! And welcome to my new Make Me A Species (Store Pet Prize) thread! I am currently in the market for 2 more species to add to my collection. Please read below for more information :3 :clap:

If You havn't already known I am the owner of Revenant Adoptsbut as much as I love these species I am in the market again for 2 new species to add to my collection. This thread has a chance to have 2 first place winners, 2 second place winners, 2 3rd place winners and 2 4th place winners. Bellow is 2 sets of store pets one set goes to each 1st place winners while the other winners get a choice of 5 pets from this group: Trade and all winners get to become full time Artists of the species. Plus you get to keep your designs if you do not win!

The Prizes

LOOKING FOR:
-CAT SPECIES
-FANTASY
-BABY AND CHILD LINES

NOT LOOKING FOR:
-HUMANOID SPECIES

RULES:
1.) Please do not constantly ask me when this will be over with, the end date will be posted below here with only a 3 DAY ADD ON FOR INCOMPLETE DESIGNS but please don't just leave a design incomplete just to get the 3 day add on.
2.) If you lose please do not be rude to the winners, simply congratulate them and move on, otherwise this will likely get you banned ahead of time from adopting or trying out for guest artist spots for the species!
3.) Have fun with this! I want entries to show they at least put effort into the species! This is supposed to be a fun yet challenging thing and everyone should STILL HAVE FUN!
4.) I will likely add more rules if need be but I think this for now will be good, please post below in the comments if you are joining in! I can't wait to see the entries!

END DATE IS APRIL 15TH WITH AN EXTENSION OF APRIL 18TH TO UNFINISHED DESIGNS!
Image,

WinterWolf12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WinterWolf12 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:22 am

WinterWolf12 wrote:
WinterWolf12 wrote:

The Prizes

LOOKING FOR:
-CAT SPECIES
-FANTASY
-BABY AND CHILD LINES

NOT LOOKING FOR:
-HUMANOID SPECIES

RULES:

Image,

WinterWolf12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katsue » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:10 am

Hello! As per competition rules, you must provide either a lineart or a background for contestants to use in their entries. Colour-fills and gradients are not considered to be proper backgrounds.

In addition, to meet the regular oekaki rules, we ask that you have some sort of art visible on the canvas. Words and simple shapes do not count as art.

Please fix these issues as soon as you can. Thank you! c:
katsue
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WinterWolf12 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:49 am

bump
Image,

WinterWolf12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WinterWolf12 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:10 am

bump
Image,

WinterWolf12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WinterWolf12 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:15 am

bump
Image,

WinterWolf12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WinterWolf12 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:52 am

WinterWolf12 wrote:

The Prizes

LOOKING FOR:
-CAT SPECIES
-FANTASY
-BABY AND CHILD LINES

NOT LOOKING FOR:
-HUMANOID SPECIES

RULES:

Image,

WinterWolf12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WinterWolf12 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:31 am

WinterWolf12 wrote:
WinterWolf12 wrote:
WinterWolf12 wrote:

The Prizes

LOOKING FOR:
-CAT SPECIES
-FANTASY
-BABY AND CHILD LINES

NOT LOOKING FOR:
-HUMANOID SPECIES

RULES:

Image,

WinterWolf12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me