Based on Click to view
Artist Unleashed Squiid [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

coming soon to theaters near you

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:26 pm

My entries for the viscet nursery artist competition. I don’t believe I’ve ever mixed designs before but I am definitely excited to try this out. I have so many ideas for these kiddos. c:

Username: Unleashed Squid

Why do you want to become a Nursery Artist?: I would love to become a nursery artist for many reasons, the greatest of these being the interesting challenge that comes with blending two different and unique designs. I feel like this would be an exciting task, even if it would get difficult at times. Another reason is that I’ve noticed how busy the nursery becomes with the queue filling up entirely at times. I understand how crazy it is and would love to lend a helping hand and take on some of these batches if I received the honor of becoming a nursery artist.

How active are you/can you be in the community?: I am usually active in the community. I try to comment on ‘cets and artwork of them, and actively read the fanclub. I also create viscets for the community to enjoy. c:

How active are you on CS?: To put it simply, I am on CS at least one time every day.

Have you had any experience before in these areas?: Yes. I am currently an artist for viscets. Outside of this species, I do not do all too many designs, so I will link some of my favorite ‘cet designs here.

Usual style: (Complex, smooth/blended.) x x
      Designs which break character from my usual style: x x

Anything else: Not that I can think of. Thank you so much for this chance. ^^
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me