Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

set 6

Postby silver ~ » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:26 am

1 + 2 : rehomed below

3. n/a

4, 5 + 6 - og more art

4. now owned by budmisty0
budmisty0 wrote:name: Henry
personality: Henry is a shy boy who keeps to himself, he only has a few friends but that's perfect for him. He's very protective and caring towards them almost like a big brother and he would do anything for them.

5. now owned by GoldenMoon
GoldenMoon wrote:name: Permafrost
personality: (I’m gonna put a little bit of a backstory as well^^)
Permafrost was bred to be a sled dog. She started training at a very young age. As she grew up, she developed a strong bond with her trainer, and he loved her too. One day, her trainer entered a sled dog race, and permafrost was going to be the lead dog. The trail for the race wasn’t particularly safe though. As they got closer to the finish, the trail got more dangerous. At one point in the trail, they rode close to the edge of a steep mountain. Suddenly, the sled slipped on hidden ice underneath the snow. Her trainer fell off the sled and grabbed the edge. Permafrost tried her best to pull him up, but his hands slipped before she could pull him up all the way. He fell down the steep mountain, and permafrost never saw him again. Now, permafrost roams the streets of the small town in Alaska, wishing for him to come back every day.
(Woah that was longer than I expected lol)

6. owned by dino cat
dino cat wrote:kennel number or nickname: Kennel #2 - Ali
name: Badger
personality:
Badger is a creative little girl, and also happens to be a perfectionist. She wants to do everything her parents want, and her parents don't realize that they are giving her stress. They want her to be a good hunter, learn plants, be able to do art, and have a family when she is older. She is stressed a lot and her outlet is climbing trees and digging holes.
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me