Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Lions of the Cosmos Nursery Artist Competition || Open || by starry--knight

Based on Click to view
Artist starry--knight [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Lions of the Cosmos Nursery Artist Competition || Open ||

Postby starry--knight » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:38 am

Lions of the Cosmos Civil War
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Welcome Travelers

starry-knight wrote:Hello there and Welcome to the Nursery Artist Competition! We are hunting for a good group of people who want to get involved in the community and who can successfully breed 2 lions for a total of possibly 4 cubs. Before you consider applying, please note that most of the communities discussions are on our discord channel! It is a requirement that any staff that is hired be able to jump on this discord! If discord is not a possibility for you, unfortunately it may mean a staff position would not be a good fit!

Breeding Artist Position Requirements

Breeding Artist - Is expected to take on one breeding a month (if there are breeding requests during this month). Breeding responsibilities include completing the breeding itself and the IMMEDIATE transfer of these designs into their adult states for when growths are expected to be revealed. Do NOT accept a breeding if you cannot complete the growths right off the bat. Due to growths being missed, late or forgotten, this new policy should prevent a crazy breeding acceptance rate for one artist and ensures that designs are done as breedings are posted.

However, we are currently looking to hire staff who only do growths for the nursery. Currently all Nursery Artists are expected to complete their own growths before officially posting their breedings publicly. If all the requirements above are something you feel you can fulfill we invite you to apply!

Rules for Entry

1. You must take the two designs listed below and combine their traits to get 1-3 cubs
    ---> each cub should be unique and every trait should be rolled for

2. Rolling system works as follows for edits
    ---> 1/2 chance for any edit to pass
    ---> 100% chance for a trait to pass if both parents exhibit it EX. Horns, Tracker Ears, Etc.

3. Elements have a bigger chart to roll from to determine a cubs inherited elements
    ---> Look HERE to view the pass chances of elements

4. Even if you don't roll for edits during this competition, one of your cubs must display an edit (if parents have edits present)
    ---> this is to show that you can work with the lineart and that your edits are clean and accurate.

5. Any additional questions you have in regards to this competition
    ---> Please pm me!

Couples to Breed

Some of these couples are not official and are only being bred together for the sake of this contest

Couple #1 - Klay owned by MechanicDrone and Naja owned by Keen
    Edits from Parents
    -Hairless
    -Extra fur fluff
    -Horns
    -Saber Teeth
    -Eye and Tail Glow
    -Tracker Ears

Parent Elements
    Life & Death
    Light & Poison

Couple #2 - Nunebis owned by Squirrel and Elsinore owned by starry--knight
    Edits from Parents
    -None
    -
    -

Parent Elements
    Earth
    Poison

Couple #3 - Edra owned by starry--knight and Nirav owned by MechanicDrone
    Edits from Parents
    -Extra Face Fluff
    -Horns
    -Leg Fluff
    -Back fluff

Parent Elements
    Hate
    Fire

Additional Stuff

This competition will be ongoing until we find the right fit! Staff are paid in LOC currency based upon performance for each month! This is something that if interested in the position can be talked on further before accepting!
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lions of the Cosmos Nursery Artist Competition || Open |

Postby Medd-Lee » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:36 pm

Mark
unnessecary links wrote:Characters(old, LOL)
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

Hi! I'm Medd! They/them please.
I am sometimes hard to reach on CS! If you need me quickly try Toyhouse(Medd-Lee), thanks!
Most links are outdated, sorry guys!
Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lions of the Cosmos Nursery Artist Competition || Open |

Postby starry--knight » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:37 pm

Friendly bump c: