Artist -Austria [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

For mango marmalade,,

Postby -Austria » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:28 am

I'm so sorry, I forgot all about these! Here you go ^^;

mango marmalade,, wrote:Username: manymangoes
Name: kibiyo
Personality: very ditzy, always very clumsy. he's super up-in-the-clouds, and is always daydreaming. although he could easily actually focus, he loves to imagine new world or situations that differ from the present, or what's actually happening to him. although it may seem as if he would have lots of dreams at night, his nights are almost always dreamless. kibiyo loves to think up of new words or characters! kibiyo often can come by as clumsy because when he should be focusing, he is probably daydreaming, which ends up having him do stuff wrong or misplace things. he is often very forgetful, only thinking of his current fantasy instead of where or when he put stuff down. kibiyo often walks around as if in a trance and is very hard to keep friends with due to his not remembering your name, or even if he's ever met you. however, the only good side of that is that kibiyo is an amazing artist. he is an expert at transferring his daydreams from mind onto paper, and they always come out as beautiful, intricate art.
Favorite food: berry angel food cake-easy to make, easy to eat!

Thanks for adopting!
Closing my account! I'm not accepting any more trades since it took hours to go through them all, sorry. The rest of the pets are going to the pound.
-Austria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me