Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Kyubey Pillowtail by -Austria

Based on Click to view
Artist -Austria [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kyubey Pillowtail

Postby -Austria » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:39 am

So I decided to make a pillowtail based off of Kyubey from Madoka Magica, just because. Hope y'all enjoy it :)

First come, first serve, up to three people can adopt
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Favorite food:
Closing my account! I'm not accepting any more trades since it took hours to go through them all, sorry. The rest of the pets are going to the pound.
-Austria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kyubey Pillowtail

Postby AvocadoLawyer » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:21 pm

Username:

AvocadoLawyer

Name:

Meow

Female

Personality:

Meow is very social and sweet. She loves to cuddle and to be with people. Meow is very outgoing and is most certainly the life of the party. She cares a lot for those she is around and has a huge sweet tooth. Anything with a large amount of sugar she will eat up in seconds. Meow is always considerate of others and makes sure that everyone around her is okay and tries to help them they aren't. She has a huge heart and it goes to everyone she meets.

Favorite food:

Cupcakes are her favorite food by far.
Last edited by AvocadoLawyer on Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

♕𝘔𝘺 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

|| Hello || Easton || He/him || Gay Geek || Pisces ||

"ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴛᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴏᴜʟ."
𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭
AvocadoLawyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellow yellow. » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:27 pm

Username: Sweet and Salty
Name: Delilah
Personality: Very bold and upfront. She doesn't like to be told what to do or who to be, and she'll let you know if she has something on her mind.
Favorite food: Salsa; only the speciest kind, though. Anything less and she'll kill ya

Howdy! I'm mellow yellow., but yall can call me mellow if ya want. I'm finally returning to chicken smoothie and I couldn't be better!

My Toyhou.se

My Deviantart

My Twitter
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:30 pm

Username: manymangoes
Name: kibiyo
Personality: very ditzy, always very clumsy. he's super up-in-the-clouds, and is always daydreaming. although he could easily actually focus, he loves to imagine new world or situations that differ from the present, or what's actually happening to him. although it may seem as if he would have lots of dreams at night, his nights are almost always dreamless. kibiyo loves to think up of new words or characters! kibiyo often can come by as clumsy because when he should be focusing, he is probably daydreaming, which ends up having him do stuff wrong or misplace things. he is often very forgetful, only thinking of his current fantasy instead of where or when he put stuff down. kibiyo often walks around as if in a trance and is very hard to keep friends with due to his not remembering your name, or even if he's ever met you. however, the only good side of that is that kibiyo is an amazing artist. he is an expert at transferring his daydreams from mind onto paper, and they always come out as beautiful, intricate art.
Favorite food: berry angel food cake-easy to make, easy to eat!
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Austria » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:17 pm

Tomorrow I will make a slightly different one for each of you so you don’t all own the same one. Thank you all! :)
Closing my account! I'm not accepting any more trades since it took hours to go through them all, sorry. The rest of the pets are going to the pound.
-Austria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me