2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

| fawnstar - the founder

Postby koushi. » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:54 pm

name. Kit Fawnstar
age. 32 moons
gender. she-cat
rank. leader
status. living

personality. friendly, brave, has a temper, can be very distant in times of crisis, kind of a clutz, has no idea what she's doing
brief history. Fawnstar was born a rogue and was disowned by her mother with her sickly sibling. Her sibling passed and the young kit was certainly next when a young loner who had just given birth found her and nursed her back to health. Her adopted mother was cold and sharp-tongued, but she lightened up when it came to her kits. When she was older, the young leader left her mother to explore the world. She came across a two-leg farm where she met a group of cats who would one day become her clan. One night, she was led through the forest by a starry fawn and it took her to meet Swiftstar, a former leader who told her that she had been chosen to lead a new clan into the forest. Fawnstar was terrified at first, but then realized that this was her destiny. So the next day, she rallied together the barn cats and led them into the forest to form her clan: Fawnclan.

mother. unknown
father. unknown
siblings. Sister (deceased)

mate. none
kits. none
koushi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups