Carine by eckvanet.

Based on Click to view
Artist eckvanet. [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 3 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Carine

Postby eckvanet. » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:08 am

M'darlin Carine, colored in by JusticeOnIce!

Proof of purchase:
Forum
Trade

Carine Mikao
Female
Currently exploring
: Capital Wasteland, Grisly Diner

Journal Entry 1:
Not many humans are left. I heard one of them opened the vault and got out, but Ruck told me they
collapsed before they were even a few miles out. Apparently, those dogs have connections. Ruck
apparently knows a few guys on the inside, some mutated fellas that survived the blast. Or took
a swim in a lake. Either way, they've got too many teeth and gargantuan paws. As of now, I'm chillin
in some raider-infested hideout. It's a nice place, actually. Prob'ly was a pretty thing back before the
fallout. Ah, well, it's now a rather cozy place to nap, despite the countless raider traps. Saw a poor,
scrawny fella stumble his way straight into a frag mine. Poor guy never stood a chance. So far, I've
managed to keep outta the beady eyes of the raiders hiding here, but I nearly lost what's left of my
tail to one of the rotting ones. At least Peter came to visit a lil while ago. Sweet pup, but a sly kid.
Met 'im when he tried to swipe my last meal in Megaton. Ended up sharing a bit with him, what little
bit of edible meat there was. Poor pup has a habit of chasing the wrong tails, though, and that'll
get him killed out here. Just last week I nearly had a heart attack when I spotted him creeping after
a pack of well-off ghouls. Claimed it was 'the chance of a lifetime to get some vintage weaponry'.
Doesn't he understand he can't even wield one, let alone carry it? He says he sells 'em off to mutts
with owners, like some cyber-dog I've heard has been makin quite a ruckus. Apparently, according
to Peter, the mutt's owner is some sort of 'grand survivor' with a 'camera face'. His words, not mine.
I say he's been drinkin too much from the irradiated rivers. Either way, he's a little too daring for
my comfort, but dogs will be dogs, and cats will be competent beings who don't approach hostiles.

Journal Entry 2:

'Raised as an indoor' cat, Vault 113

Adapted to the Wasteland's radiation

2 human years, 24 cat years

Born: November 21st, 2016
eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups